(1) found

Janet P.O.V
Toni!!! What. She said. She came down stairs were I was. I just got a call from the hospital they said they found Alexis. Oh my god!!! let's go get her. she said grabbing her purse and keys heading to the door. I got up and ran outside. We arrive at the hospital we rushed in side and went to the front desk. Hi how may I help you. the lady said. Umm yes we got a call that you guys found our lost daughter Alexis Jackson. oh yes she was in a bad accident but she is fine she in room E1 here are your passes. Thank you I said. We went to the room and saw her she had a few bruises but she looked ok. Oh shit Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton. she said. You must be a fan. I said a fan I'm more than a fan. she said.Toni and I just laughed. She began to call someone on her phone.

Bitch. she said.

What the person said.

Toni Braxton and Janet Jackson in here

You lying

No. She flipped the camera and the girl scream

I know right

Let me call you back she hung up.

So why are y'all here. She said. Well 10 years ago you were kidnapped by the women you call " mom" she was my best friend but she kidnapped you but I'm your biological mom. I said. Sooo you're my mom not Toni. She said. No we are both your parents. Man fuck. She said. What? I asked. Nothing. she said. She called the same person.

Yo. She said

Sup.

There my parents

Wow sorry

She started to cry

I know it's ok

Why are you crying I said. She hands me the phone. Hi. The person said. Why is she crying? I asked. She has a huge crush on Toni. Oh. Yep. Ok I'm fine now she said as she stop crying. You are my parent.she said.yep we're your parents. Ok cool I get to go home with you. She said. Yes you can.