Part 3

This is a fanfiction, so any circumstances in this book is fairly fictional. This book is not intended to promote any actions shown in the book.

Viewer discretion advised.

Three weeks later

Kim was hugging Porchay from behind as he watched the younger make perfect swirls of meringue cookies. He went in for a sniff kiss and Porchay blocked Kim with his palm. "P'Kim...Go sit downnn" Porchay spoke lengthening his sentence. "Fine." Kim pouted as he went to the dining table. He sighed in relief, he was thankful that he met up with Nuengdiao a few weeks ago.

Flashback

"Why are we here Nueng?" Kim asked with his eyebrow raised. He was infront of a café. "You just came back from the US. Just relax for a while." Nuengdiao smirked, Kim was suspicious but he trusted Nuengdiao enough that he walked in. His eyes scanned the place, a bit shabby but cute and relaxing was what Kim thought. He sat down on a table nearby as Nuengdiao sat beside him. Suddenly Nuengdiao's phone rang and he picked it up. "Ai'Gun, where are you? I'm already here." He spoke with annoyance. "Phi I'm here, look behind you." Gun spoke, when Nuengdiao turned around, Kim also turned. He saw a young boy perhaps in his 20's, similar age as him. Gun flashed a smile as he turned around and hung his hand over his friend's shoulder. The friend looked up from his phone to be met with Kim.

Gun smiled as he sat down opposite of them and beside his friend, a friend he knew too well. The friend took a deep breath as he looked away. Soon a waitress came and Nuengdiao placed his order, then Gun did. Kim placed an order and made it two. Before he could change it she left. It was habit, Porchay had always liked that drink. Porchay smiled lightly, happy that Kim still remembered his favourite drink. As soon as the order came, Nuengdiao quickly picked his up for on the go and so did Gun. "Ai'Chay, Tinn kept calling me. I have a date. Bye na?" Gun called out. "P'Kim, Hia Palm and P'Nuea and P'Kluen are waiting for me-" Nuengdiao and Gun ran towards the exit clutching their cups in their hands.

Kim sighed, he watched as the silhouettes of the two men dissappear the farther they were. He'd deal with those two later. "..Ch-Porchay." Kim whispered. Porchay looked straight into Kim's eyes. Kim swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. Porchay looked much more mature now. The baby fat from his face sort of dissappeared and his eyes were more fierce now with perhaps a small hint of the doe eyes he used to have. His beautiful lips were shaped much more sharply and were plumper. His eyebrows elegantly arched. Kim licked his dry lips quickly and sipped on his drink.

"..How are you P'Kim?" Porchay asked silently, he almost wouldn't have caught what he said if it wasn't so quiet between them. "I'm alright, what about you?" That was a lie. I feel terrible without you. He wished he could say that but he didn't. Instead he asked this. His hoarse voice was perfectly rejuvenated after a sip of his drink. Porchay smiled lightly as he nodded. "I've been doing fine too.." Porchay said lightly. The silence came back again. "Phi.." "Chay-" They both spoke at the same time. Kim smiled as he said Porchay could go first. Porchay shook his head and said Kim could go first. Eventually they settled on saying it together in 3..2..1.

"Did you ever regret it?" "Chay I'm so sorry." They both were stunned. Kim stammered, Porchay's eyes widened. He eventually, smiled. Two years without eachother was hell on earth for them. "P'Kim..I can't forgive you yet. But can we start over? Completely?" Kim smiled as he nodded. "Also Chay, I always did." It was now Porchay's turn to stammer. Kim asked a waitress to bring him a pen. When he got the pen he smiled at Porchay. When Kim he leaned in, Porchay could smell the sweet scent of Kim's perfume. He realized Kim was writing something on his shirt and looked down. His left chest was signed 'WIK' . Kim sat back down, he smiled politely as he continued.