Prologue

A tale of innocent love... 

He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his heart, right away. He was a kid but he knew she was the owner of his heart from the moment his eyes fell on her and that doe shaped eyes looked at him.He acted like he doesn't care but  the truth isn't that. The most he loved was her smile, the most he hated was her tears, for him her happiness is love..

Her dictionary of love is way different from his, she felt love in those little things that her family does for her, for her, love is something beyond relations, it's pure and beyond limits. For her, love is, when someone smiles by seeing you, when your presence matters to them and they make you feel belong.

Will she ever realize his love for her?

Will he be successful in making her feel his love?

Will this innocent love find its destination? 

Destiny smirked, history will repeat but with some twist and turns..

To experience the feel of this Masoomiyat Ishq, add the book to your library and start reading...

.....................................................................

Veer " I m in love with you Tara, not today not yesterday, from the day I know what is love, from the day I met you, from the day I felt like I need to protect this angel, from the day I felt like keeping u with me and hide you from this cruel world, from the age of 12, it was only you, in my mind, in my heart and in my everything.  So Ms.Tara Sharma, Will you accept my bachpan ka pyaar and give me right to make you Mrs Tara Veer Malhotra "

He was looking at her in anticipation, she was surprised and her heart was racing,  she doesn't know what to say and like unexpected, her lips uttered the word without her knowledge making him freeze

Tara " No "

He looked at her shocked and she palmed her mouth, he stood up and his eyes welled up in tears, she looked at him and her eyes were pleading him, it was telling some other thing that her lips fails to utter. He wiped her tears which where flowing by now, he can bear anything but not her tears, that how he is and hia love is..

This is their , Masoomiyat Ishq

.............................................................

Hiyaaaaa.. I can't wait to write this book, as I mentioned it will have their every emotions and I hope u all will love this as well.

You guys have been a great supoort to me and this book is for all who have been asking for them and choosing a character and making a book on them is definitely not my plan but you guys made it and it's overwhelming to know how much you all are attached to them and the book.

Keep showering your love and support to all my books.

Thank you and keep loving..

Santhiya suresh