𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [7] RUN (TULIP VIEW)

ROSIE TULIP'S PERSPECTIVE

The only reply I could give Leon was a face that says 'Are you kidding me?'. Instead of giving him a response I decided to nudge my head towards where Ashley ran, we got to follow her before she could get hurt!

We both ran towards where she darted away from us. Thank God she didn't went far.

As we both approached her, I noticed her looking outside the window. Something must've caught her eyes, but by the look of fear and confusion tells a different type of story of what she is witnessing.

I slowly looked at the window, wanting to know what she was looking at. My eyes caught the light of torches, the unstable walks of the infected residents. Marching there way towards us. Heavy footsteps approached and Leon was beside us looking outside aswell. I noticed how he clenched his hand when he caught sight of them.

"What the fu—" My words were caught off when I heard the same voice in my head again.

"Pursue them."

The three of us started staggering, the pain flowed through ours heads. Giving us one painful headache, Ashley started panic but I held her hand in comfort pulling her close to me as I brace the pain.

"The lost lambs are escaping."

Trying to open my eyes ignoring the pain, the Ganados started to face the church and soon all of them started to walks on our direction.

"Deliver unto them..."

"Salvation."

I pushed Ashley towards the wall beside the window hiding her from the view, Leon and I followed. Standing beside Ashley who is now between us she looked at us with fear filled her eyes.

I can't help but feel so bad for her, she doesn't deserve getting dragged into this mess. Whatever happens starting from now on will be traumatizing for her, but I hoped that there are moments where we can comfort her.

Her head turned to me with pleading eyes.

"What do we do?" She pleaded.

Switching my gaze to Leon who looked at us both. His eyes gave a message.

Right now Ashley is still insecure with us being around her. Mostly she just met us. To keep her safe, she needed to believe in us that we will get her out of here.

My hand found hers and I gripped it softly. Matching my eyes again to Ashley's, I told her;

"Your father trust us." I assured her giving her a soft smile, her eyes shined only for a split second before moving to Leon's.

"I need to trust us too, and do exactly as we say." He spoke softly to her, making it an unintended promise. But I knew that is what he meant.

Letting out a sigh I spoke to her again, "We will get you out of here, yeah? Even if it costs our lives."

I can feel Leon's burning gaze at my promise. Knowing he doesn't want me to die, but I can't help it. It has been my job for the past years, I almost risked my life just saving Chris' ass.

We all leaned away from the wall and stood up more properly. Ashley's body language is still shouting fear and unsure actions, I hoped that she can adjust with us along the way.

"We will get you home safe."

He said. Ashley closed her eyes and let out a breath and started nodding her head. It looks like she is trying to calm down, reassuring herself that everything will be fine from now on. Well atleast we all hoped.