ten

DOUBLE UPDATE SO PLEASE READ NINE IF YOU HAVENT X

Broken sunlight streams in from the small window of the dorm bathroom. The light diluted for the water, but still bright enough to shine through. Her eyelids are closer, yet they do nothing to shield the brightness from the sun. With a groan, she opens her eyes to get out of bed.

However, her dormitory is not what she's grated with. Instead, the coldness of the tiles underneath her hits her skin sharply and she inhales with a hiss. Jumping up quickly, she takes in her surroundings. The green doesn't go unnoticed as she analysis the bathroom. Except, what she doesn't expect is to slip on a discarded towel and tumble to the floor. "What the fu—"

Her jumble of words are silenced by a shuffling outside, followed by the deep voice, "Uh, I think there's someone in our bathroom."

"Don't be stupid, Theo," says another deep voice and at the recognisable name Bianca finds her head shooting up.

She whispers a series of curse words as she feels a pressure on her chest. "Theo fucking Nott is standing outside this bathroom," she whispers to no one but herself. She knew that if he was there, there was a high chance another blonde haired boy is.

She whips her head around to scout for any sort of escape possible, though she finds no possible options in the confined space.

The doorknob twists as someone, presumably Nott, turns with it in attempt to open the door. "I swear there's someone in here," he shouts to the other. "Otherwise, how would the door be locked. It only locks from the inside, dumbass."

She hears another voice enter the dorms, though this one is higher pitched and much more irritated, "Fuck sake, can you two shut up."
Pansy's groan doesn't go undetected from the group and on the other side of the door she's got her fingers to her temples. "You two dumbasses woke me up."

"Well, it's almost 8 in the morning, Pans. You know you should be up." The one unfamiliar person says. Though she's detected now that it isn't Draco, she knows his voice and this one is way deeper. She realises it must be Blaise.

"It's wayyyy to early for me," she groans and she hears a thud, presuming it was Pansy leaning onto something.

She sighs in relief, figuring Draco isn't with them. Though, her relief isn't for long as she goes to check if Blaise was telling the truth and she realises her phone is not with her. Her eyes scan the bathroom and her phone is no where in sight. Weighing her options now, she realises there's only one escape. Through the door.

Standing up as quick as she can she clicks the door unlock and throws it open. The two boys stand closest to her, Pansy further in the doorway.

Their heads shoot up at the girl and they all have looks on confusion. Pansy is the first to speak up, "B, What the fuck? We thought you went back to the towers."

She waves to the group, her shoulders slightly hunched upwards, "Hi guys."

"The girls have been going off in the chat looking for you! The notifications woke me up— Along with these idiots here." Pansy's expression turned from fury to laced with worry as she turned back to face Bianca.

She drags her hand across her face, wondering how terrible she looks. How her makeup is probably smeared on her face and how she had probably drooled during the night. "Sorry P, I must've fallen asleep here once I came up."

"It's okay. As long as you're okay," Pansy eyed the girl worriedly. Her eyes tell an unasked question and she doesn't need to voice it for Bianca to know.

What happened last night?

Bianca's gaze shifts to her feet as she shifts her balance from one foot to the other. An awkward silence washes over the group and Bianca simply doesn't know what to say or do.