Friendship (Black's POV)

Black woke up, stretching the stiffened muscle from the long sleep. Shuffling out of bed, he managed to turn on the television before he went to the bathroom. His mornings were the same for years until White, his baby brother, contacted him last year. Honestly, he was still amused by White's skills. It only took one blurred photo of Black at the university charity event, and White found him. Even he wasn't capable of finding any clue about him after their parents separated them and made sure they won't be able to communicate. 

Black thought it was a joke, but the first video call came through. He remembered how nervous and doubtful he was until the same face popped on the screen. He observed his twin's pale skin and round eyes covered with familiar-shaped glasses. White didn't change. He was crying and smiling, and Black couldn't help but let the tears escape his eyes too. They talked for hours before White started to yawn. They created a calling plan, and from then on, Black reconnected with his sibling. Not even different countries could separate them. 

Or he thought so. Black couldn't get hold of his baby brother for three days. It scared him. He was ready to take a loan, sell his kidney or test his friendship with Gram, Yok and asshole Sean to ask them for money, so he could buy a plane ticket to Russia. 

Black walked to the small kitchenette, making a cup of steaming coffee. Strolling back to the bed with the hot beverage, he focused on the tv screen and the news playing on it. 

"The popular game Beast Lucky Capture known as BELUCA, with thousands of players, malfunctioned. The VR game trapped the logged users in with no way to log out. While the creators are trying to solve the problem and release the players from the VR world before it's too late, the company responsible for the game locates the unconscious users and gives them medical attention." The announcer informed. The camera showed the older man, presumably the game developer. 

"We are really sorry. Our team is working on the bug, but as further as we know, the best way to solve this is to win the game." 

The man on the news continued talking, but Black's ears buzzed as his world stopped. The mug slipped out of his hand, falling on the old wooden floor, spilling the brown liquid around. Now he knew why his beloved twin didn't contact him. He was trapped in his favourite VR game.