A Pirates heart

an: I think i made two versions of Daughter of the underworld and this one? i do not remember. and this was originally titled, black and red: 2- on quotev i may add

Chapter 1: vks

New school

Name: iris rose

Parent: evil queen

Siblings: evie ( doesn't know yet.)

Home: isle of the lost

Style: dark, Netherlands, captain

Status on isle: captain of blackheart ship

Place: isle of the lost

Other: apartment on isle

Piercings: double nose ring, entire right ear

Schooling: self taught( auradon prep)

Hi I'm captain iris rose white, my sister is evie but our mother didn't tell her that, and so I'm a long lost sister, and now I'm forced to go to some preppy rich princess and prince school. But well, a few vks are already there, hook, mal, evie, Carlos, Gil, dizzy, and a few others, but three kids are going now, me and two of my crew bones and rocky. We are born to be wicked, and no one can change that darlin.

First impression:

Auradon

I got out with rocky, and bones. And I seen mal, evie, their king, and more or less mal's boyfriend, and Carlos, and jay. Along with fairy godmother. She is to perky, " greetings villains." I growled, " welcome to auradon, I'm fairy godmother, the headmistress." I rolled my eyes, " this is king Ben, mal, evie, Carlos and jay. Former vks." I said," I know and kind of figured." She then said, " I will let Ben take over, it was lovely to meet you-" I introduced us, " I'm iris these are two of my crew mates, bones and rocky."

She nodded slowly then just left, " we will be showing you around today. Follow us please. And we will answer any questions along the way."

We started to walk towards the doors, " do you have any sports?" He replied, " yes, we have soccer, football, tourney, and sword fighting." Bones elbowed me in the gut , " they have sword fighting captain." I said, " I heard bones I'm not deaf." I kept asking questions, and through the hallways I seen a familiar face, i caught a glimpse of the son of captain James hook, harry hook.

He is very outgoing from what I heard, and seeing him sent a shiver down my spine and a blush creep to my face.And bones and rocky snickered I elbowed them in the gut. Then we stopped, " bones rocky this is your dorm, and you will soon have a three d printer and you can use it for assignments or cool stuff."

They went in and said, " this dorm is huge." I rolled my eyes and mal and evie said, " you are going to be bunking with us." I said, " alrighty then."

New room

Mal and evie sat in there bunks, and I heard mal, " your bed is right here." It was a queen mattress, like a huge bed, I said, " holy crap this bed is huge." They laughed, " so tell us about yourself." I said, " well I'm from the isle, I'm captain of the blackheart ship. And well my mother still lives on the isle, I love fashion, drawing, singing, playing guitar. But mostly diy my clothes." Evie squealed, " I love it, it's super cute." I smiled, " thank you evie."

Mal asked, " who is your mom?" I felt my eyes go wide, " I rather not say yet." Evie then said, " I am sorry I have to go, girls are waiting for their dresses for cotillion." Evie left and mal asked, " okay who's your parents?" I said, " I don't know who my father is, but my mom is the villain of Snow White." She said, " wait as in evil queen?" I nodded, " that's so cool. Wait so are you and evie sisters then?" I nodded, " yeah but our mom didn't tell us that we were sisters."