Life of a unicorn

Life of a unicorn

I wake up feeling almost as beautiful as i am even though I have a temperature and a slight cold. I get up and trott around for a bit as i do daily, unicorns aren't fat, unicorns need perfection. This is my whole life story, staying beautiful, being the best, always perfect.

This is a day in the life of a unicorn.

A butterfly zooms past my head, my instinct is to kill it before it gets away, I can't have something be as pretty as me. It may be dark but in this land that word doesn't exist (it's actually illegal to say) and neither does the word unsatisfactory, this is a fairy tale.

I kill the butterfly in seconds and swish my gleaming gold hair back. I'm now exhausted mostly because of my cold. I cough out some sparkle dust then go to buttercup city. This is where i go to get my hair perfected before I go to beauty classes, when I'm older I want to be a designer and beautician, but today I'm getting some sugar for my sore throat.

When I enter a doctor by the name of miss Lushfield takes me to get the medicine. I place the sugar in my mouth but it doesn't taste like the usual sugar you get for your throat it was a strange weird taste, unsatisfying to my taste bugs obviously because I soon vomit everywhere and I'm embarrassed to see my vomit didn't make it to the floor because most of it was on Miss Lushfield. Her fur is no longer light pink, it is bright rainbow and smelling of cheese cake, a horrible smell for unicorns.

We are not always perfect.

I realised this after the doctor incident and gave up being perfect, now I run free and am I wife to John the llama and a mother to Lamington our son llamacorn then we lived as happy as ever in the forest, pooping our little rainbow poops

THE END

If you enjoyed please follow because I'm only new 😋thanks for reading !