Shie Hissaikai

...(TW ⚠️)

"Let's go"
Midoriya said, sliding up his mask and pulling a lever of some sort.
A small door next to the elevator opened up and they all followed Midoriya through it.

The door shut behind them and they found themselves able to stand straight after crawling through the small tunnel.

Hawks recognized the area, it was the same labyrinth that Midoriya had taken him through when they were escaping.

"Woah.
Where do we go from here?"
Present mic asked, looking around a bit confused.

"Follow me"
Midoriya said in reply, guiding them all down the pathways.

After a lengthy 30 minute walk full of twists and turns, they found themselves outside and standing before a large mansion of a house.
They couldn't see it all too well because of the darkness of the night but it didn't take a genius to tell that it was a large house.

They were greeted by guards who found them standing there, it was quite obvious why they were there as well so they were welcomed in without much trouble.

They were guided to a plainly decorated living room and served drinks for their wait.

Midoriya didn't touch his drink, neither did the other 3, as they waited for the reason for the visit to show up.

Kai Chisaki walked through the door, wearing an odd feathered outfit. His brown straight hair made his golden cat-like eyes stand out.
He took a seat across Midoriya and smiled behind a bird beak-like mask.

"Greetings"
He began, sitting his hands crossed together.

"good evening"
Midoriya replied.

"it's a bit too late to call this evening isn't it?"
Chisaki said with a chuckle, attempting to break the odd tension in the room.

Midoriya cracked a smile, "I suppose you're right.
Now, shall we get into business?"

"we shall.
Now I'll jump straight to the conclusion, I want you to sponsor me."
Chisaki said a bit blunt.

Midoriya raised a brow in question,"elaborate"
He flipped his hand over and caught a glimpse of Chisaki from the eye on his hand.
He could now hear his thoughts loud and clear.

"You see, I'm manufacturing quirk destroying drugs to use against the heroes.
However, I lack the complete funds to really mass produce my item.

However, if I received support from the biggest underground organization, I'd have more than enough funds."
He explained.

Midoriya hummed, "I see.
Well, how would I benefit?"
He asked, though he already knew the answer.
He wanted to see what Chisaki had in mind to see if the "partnership"  was truly worth it.

"You'd get rid of the hero's quirks and make it far easier to take them down.

I will also be selling this product after mass production and in turn you'll receive 40% of the profit."

"Hm.

That sure does sound good.
But, a bit too good now.

I wanna know, how exactly do you manufacture such a drug that can destroy quirks?"
Midoriya asked.

"Well I can't just straight up reveal how I make such a product.
What would be the point in partnering up with me if you knew how to make it?"
"You can't find out I make them out of that stupid girl any way.

She's the key to this whole project, if you found out she's what I use to make the drugs you'd take her and use her yourself"
Chisaki thought to himself, keeping a smile on his face.