Rainy day ❤️

This is just a little story. Something i thought of writing when I had little motivation. And I deeply apologize for not posting a new story for so long. please enjoy this one and hopefully see you in the next chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were bored. Absolutely bored. Nothing to do.. nothing to say.. Everyone might be busy with something. except you. your just laying down on the bed resting.

You hear some noises outside. you checked the window and saw that it was raining outside. You got very excited! You put your rain coat and rain boot. as well as an umbrella. You headed outside. You saw a puddle and jump on it. As the water splashed on you. You giggled happily. you were so happy right now! you could play in the puddle all day!

You noticed Wally hopping puddle to puddle. Spinning around and giggling happy. Barnaby was with him. Barnaby tried to let his excitement calm down. but couldn't. he's too much of a kid when it comes to rain. He laughed. Barnaby jumped into a huge puddle next to Wally. Making Wally completety wet.They both started laughing.

You decided to join them. "Wally! Barnaby! how are y'all!" You said as you waved to them. "Ah! Y/n! we're doing alright!" Wally said. "Hey y/n!" Barnaby waved. "Well you two seem to be having a lot of fun, Mind if I join?" You asked. "Oh yes! The more the merrier!" Barnaby said. Both of you Hopped on puddles all day. Wally decided to relax for a bit under Howdy market. Barnaby saw a muddy puddle as his tails wag like crazy. "Barnaby.. Don't do it.." You said. Barnaby looked at you then back to the muddy puddle. "Barnaby!" Wally rises his voice. That's when he jumped on the puddle, making a splash huge enough to get everyone wet. "Barnaby!!" Wally screamed.

...

...

"Pf-"

"Hahahaha!!"

Barnaby and Wally looked at you and noticed your expression. You were laughing, so much joy in that laughter.. made his heart flatter... "Y/n? Why are you laughing?" Wally asked.  "It's funny." You chuckled, wiping tears from your eyes. Your laugh was contagious! "I think I can understand why!" Wally says. "Really?!" You look over at Wally with a smile.

Seeing your smile makes him feel more bashful. "Y-yes.." He is trying his best to not make it obvious.  All of a sudden, Barnaby shake his body. "AAA! BARNABY!!" Your scream turned into more laughter. Wally started laughing as well. "Come here you big goofball!" You said. Barnaby smiled and opened his arms for him. You immediately hugged him. You look at Wally and gave him a sign to come join you. His pupils widen in delight and joined the hug. "GROUP HUG!!" Barnaby screamed.  It sounds more like a squeal. You felt like you were being squeezed to death. But, you don't care because it feels great. Everyone started laughing.

It was so cute! Wally thought to himself. "So this is what a family feels like."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 507

Honestly not very proud but understandable that it's kinda bad.