Fell for his love...

" Sign the contract " She passed the pen to her husband who was holding the contract paper.

" But a marriage with a contract will be like a wall in our bonding... " He tried to convince her. He was happy to get married to his crush but this was the biggest obstacle in his dream.

" I don't care. " He looked in her eyes. He was trying his way to convince her. To show her that he will do it without this contract. He wanted her to feel he is the genuine guy she wanted, but this contract made him feel like a villain in her life.

" Fine " He signed the contract and put it aside and said before walking out of the room,

" One day, you will tear it, yourself. "

Days and months passed by...
He was the same genuine person who now has made a place in her heart.

And that day finally arrived a year later...

" Tomorrow is his birthday. But I can't think of anything I can give him. " She shared her problem with Bhabhi in her house(mayeka).

" I think, the gift can be you returning back to his house. After all, you are here for over 3 weeks. And he didn't even say anything to you... "

" I know... It was his business tour for over a week. So, I came here. Now I don't know why he is avoiding me? "

Bhabhi smiled and wrapped up her kitchen work before walking to the hall.

" The answer to both of your problems is this. " Bhabhi opened the drawer of the TV and showed the pendrive of her wedding. She brought the photo album from her room and told her,

" Now remember those days and you will definitely find the answer. "

But the sad smile she gave made her Bhabhi ask,

" Should we both watch it together? "

" Yeah sure. We can watch your wedding videos and photos too. " She said in excitement and sat on the couch. Bhabhi brought her some snacks and they started watching.

It was in the middle of the video when she realised and found the answers to all the dreams that can come true just by her one step.

" I got it! " She said in excitement and left for her room. After packing some of her items, she bid good bye to her family and left to surprise her husband on his birthday. While driving on the way, she bought his favourite cake, some snacks and soon reached his place.

She walked in the room and saw it was empty.

" I reached at the right time. " She took a deep breath before decorating the room with candles, moving lights, and balloons.
She wore the suit he gifted her on her birthday with the jewelry which was her muh dikhai gift.
She looked at the locked drawer and she took a step to open it without him knowing.
He received the message that his locker was being opened and that too with the correct password.
He walked in hurry from his office to the room.
He opened the door and saw the room decorated. And then his eyes went on her. She wore every gift of his.
His eyes twinkled filled with love...
His heart skipped a beat as he was watching a beautiful angel in his room, in his life.
He closed the door and walked towards her as she walked towards him.

" Happy Birthday! " She wished him cheerfully as it was midnight by now.

" Thank you. " He whispered and took a deep breath.

" You came back. " He whispered again.
His heart was filled with emotions as she was back.
He craved to be around her but he wanted her to realise his efforts and his love for her.

" It is a special day for both of us. Afterall if you weren't born, I wouldn't have met such a special, genuine, gentleman like you. " She said looking into his eyes and he felt every word she said.

His heart was wishing her to confess her love for her.
She smiled and took out the contract they signed over a year ago.
He gulped upon seeing that. He took a step back.
His heart felt the pain.
His eyes were ready with tears and he somewhere felt if something bad was about to come.
But instead his teary eyes saw her tear the contract paper into pieces.

" I love you " She confessed her love and he smiled brightly upon hearing it.

" It is the best gift of my life. I love you too. " He said and cupped her face to kiss her lips and seal this moment as the best moment they spent together. His tears fell on her cheeks. His heart was overjoyed by this moment. She placed her hands around his neck and closed the distance between them.

Though it was late for her to realise his love for her, she fell in love with him more deeply.

The End!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹