~~THREE~~

The next day

AUTHOR POV

Kim Haneul was on her way to school carrying her suitcase and school bag.
She put on a gloomy face because she still thinking about one thing.

ahhhhhhh, what if the plan fails what if I get eaten by the spheres and can't save them.

ahhh this is why i don't like myself i'm too negative

calm down, first I have to remember the first plan, which is to save yeong hoon, but how?, I'll think about it later there.

now is the time for me to do military training, thought haneul with his face looking at the school gate where many students were carrying their luggage and the military guarding the gate.

ok, I'll do my best, fight on! 💪('ω'💪)

Classroom 3-2

haneul was sitting at her desk, while everyone was chatting.

eghh somehow I feel nauseous thinking later maybe in the future, I have to use a weapon to kill someone not just spheres.

Sometimes I feel amazed whenever I watch them in my world, I know they used to be just an actor playing behind the scenes, but this is real, they are real.

what amazes me is how they have to get used to such conditions, killing spheres, seeing people die in front of you, losing your loved ones.

when Haneul was still daydreaming about many things, Ms. Park entered the class with someone he was Lieutenant Lee.

"Everyone take your seat"said Ms. Park while walking to the podium class.

"Kwon il ha, get back to your seat" Ilha, who had been lying on Yeong Soon desk, immediately moved to his seat.

"Alright, I have someone to introduce to you all". Lieutenant Lee came forward to introduce himself.

" Salute, Nice to meet you, I'm Lieutenant Lee chun ho, your platoon commander, in charge of class 3-2"

"Lieutenant Lee, will explain your training regime"

In the back I could heard ilha and Heerak laughing, ughh just be a little quiet please.

" You are sungjin high battalion combat platoon two, I'm your commander. Most of the training will be happen in the evening, after your regular classes"

"Whatt, after school"

"No way "

"After school?"

"I need to play games"

"If there's a special agenda, training will take priority, keep that in mind" Lieutenant Lee.

"Class president"

"Yess?" Yoo jeong.

"You're the senior private" Lieutenant Lee.

~~~I will save them~~~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara