Nerves

-Roa Pov-

-Roa Pov-

*Flashback, 11 years ago*

"Binnie, promise me you'll never forget me no matter what...?" "I promise, Roa. You're my best friend. What makes you think I'll never forget you....?" "Well...Binnie...I'm leaving town...I'm sorry", "B-but you can't. Why, is it me?, Did I do something wrong?" "No, it's not you it's just after my dad passed away my mom decided she wanted to leave town and she found a place in Australia and me and...and my stepdad....well they decided and we're leaving tonight"..."I hate you." "MOONBIN, WIAT"

*End of flashback*

-----------------------------------------

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder if he meant what he said the last time I saw him before leaving for Australia "I hate you"...but does he. Nonetheless, I'm doing....fine. Moving back here brings back a lot of memories from my dad before he passed. My stepdad sexually harasses me but my mom won't believe me because she says that he's a "great man". Well, he's not. After I turned 10 I stopped eating and would stay locked up in my room all day. I was diagnosed with Depression after I filled up a paper at my doctor's appointment. I knew it was that. But I was scared, my mom yells at me every day, my sted dad harasses me, I lost my best friend, I have no one, and I feel lost.....Until I saw him again. I will always love you, Binnie

-Moonbin pov-

"Class tomorrow we're having a field trip....TO JIJU ISLAND". The whole class cheers everyone besides me and...Roa."You will need to find a partner for this field trip so chose today so tomorrow we won't have any chaos" As soon as Ms.Kim says that all the girls walk up to me. I was sick n tired of being nice to them all the time even though I dont like them so today I decided I won't be so nice. "Binnie Boo, can we be partners?..." "No" "How about me Moonie?" "Nope" "C'mon if we're partners who know what fun we'll have in the hotel room ;)" "I said no" All the girls look annoyed and pissed and I start to hear whispers, "I thought he was nice", "Hes so cold" "I heard that his father forces him to look happy, he must be tired of it", "Why should he be sad he has everything anyone could ever want"... I ignore them and walk towards Roa who has her headphones on. "Roa, would you like to be my partner for the field trip?". "Sure" All the girls look annoyed and jealous but I don't give a fuck. Some of the guys look pissed too, I snap out of my thoughts as I stare at Roa...Man, she looks awfully familiar...

-??? pov-

Ugh why did he take Roa, I wanted to be partners with her, I liked her first I always have. Ever since the 6th grade...

End of Chapter 2: Nerves

Song: Nerves by DPR Ian

A/N I'm still working on the book I'm thinking of fixing the 1st chapter to make it better and so it makes more sense. Positive note: You might think you're doing bad but you're doing great dw