2

Jungwon's POV:

We were in our car driving with other cars around us. Those were jays bodyguards y'know the whole mafia thing gotta keep us safe.

The car ride was just me and jay arguing what song to play

I won obviously I'm the boss here.
but all fun and games when jay suddenly became tense, his hands holding the steering wheel, his eyes looking at the rare mirror.

Something was definitely wrong
I stopped the music and asked him if he was ok ...

"Love anong ngyayari bat ang tense mo..." I was starting to get scared. I had a baby inside me for gods sake!
This wasn't the first time. I was always nervous but this time it was different.
"Baby kunin mo yung bullet proof blanket sa drawer na yan, than cover yourself!" jay said as calm as he can.

I quickly got the blanket and covered myself and my baby...

Bullets... You can hear them roar outside the car, i don't want to look who would?
Jay speed the car more,
I closed my eyes shut not wanting to see nor hear anything.

I was trying to keep myself calm I don't want to stress my baby, but it was to hard to calm myself.
Jay was talking to me trying to keep me calm. Eyes on the road and the rare view mirror

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE LOOK SO FUCKING CALM?!

I was shocked when my side of rare view mirror got shot by a bullet

"Shit" swears were heard from jay.
Jay was saying that everything will be alright and will be safe soon.

I hope so.

" love hold my hand you'll be fine, mi amor I'm here I won't let them hurt nor touch you. " I trusted jay with all my life.

Bullets, after bullets, after bullets,

*BANG!*

silence...

" Mi amor are you fine are you hurt somewhere?! " Jay looked at ever corner of my body to make sure i was fine.

I slowly open my eyes, I looked at jay he was holding my hand the other in the wheel. I was shook

" My men handled the mess love, I'm glad they didn't hurt you. "

I couldn't speak i was still processing the moment.

My tummy...

I looked at it, why does it hurt?

I'm i going to be fine? what about the baby?

"Love have some apple juice"
Jay said, worried that i might spill it all over my outfit he slow downed the car. My tummy didn't hurt anymore... Hahaha thank you apple juice.

jay wanted to check on me and go to the hospital but I'm fine

" Kailangan ko lang ng tulog mahal I'll be fine..." I said closing my eyes trying to sleep.

"Wake me up later, babe"

"I'll just carry you."

______________________________________

Jay's POV:

I was so worried for the both of them
I'm glad my baby is ok.

I'm currently driving one hand in the wheel, other on jungwon's thigh.
Soft and squishy...