5

You were on a mission with Ahsoka Tano, the former Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. As you traveled together, you found yourself growing increasingly attracted to her. Her confidence, courage, and kindness were all qualities that you admired, and you couldn't help but feel drawn to her.

One night, as you were sitting around the campfire, Ahsoka came and sat down next to you. You could feel your heart rate increase as she leaned in closer to you, her eyes shining in the firelight.

"Hey," she said softly, "you seem a little quiet tonight. Is everything okay?"

You swallowed nervously, feeling a flutter in your stomach at the sound of her voice. "Yeah, I'm fine," you replied, trying to keep your voice steady.

Ahsoka gave you a small smile. "You know, you don't have to pretend with me. I can tell when something's bothering you."

You took a deep breath, gathering your courage. "It's just...I feel like there's something between us, Ahsoka. Something more than just friendship."

Ahsoka's eyes widened slightly in surprise, but she didn't pull away. "I feel it too," she admitted. "I've been trying to ignore it, but I can't deny that I'm attracted to you."

You felt a rush of relief and happiness wash over you. "Really?" you asked, turning to face her fully.

Ahsoka nodded, her expression serious. "But we have to be careful," she cautioned. "We're both Jedi, and we have a duty to the Order. We can't let our feelings get in the way of that."

You nodded, understanding her point. "I know," you said. "But I can't help how I feel."

Ahsoka leaned in closer, her lips just inches from yours. "Neither can I," she whispered, before pressing her lips to yours.

The kiss was soft and sweet, but full of emotion. You wrapped your arms around Ahsoka, pulling her closer to you as you deepened the kiss. For a few moments, it felt like nothing else in the galaxy mattered except the two of you.

Eventually, you broke apart, both of you breathless. Ahsoka smiled at you, her eyes sparkling. "We'll figure this out," she promised. "Together."

You nodded, feeling happier than you had in a long time. "Together," you echoed, before leaning in to kiss her again.