three

───── ❝ i am so much more                   than royal ❞ ─────

than royal ❞ ─────

          LAENORA LOOKED WITH A smile at Robb who was taking care of Arya and Bran who desperately wanted to learn how to fight and archery. The scene in front of her gave her a feeling of intense warmth because she loved watching her fiancé with his brothers and sisters.

"He would make a good father.." whispered the voice of Jon Snow provoking the start of the young woman. It was rare for Jon to speak to her, in fact she could surely count on the fingers of both hands the number of times this had happened. She cleared her throat at the comment because she knew he was right but in the face of it she felt a lump contract in her stomach.

She didn't know when her wedding to Robb would take place, she had been in Winterfell for two years and she had never been told. But she knew perfectly well that even though they were getting married now, she hoped that Robb didn't ask her for children directly. She hadn't even celebrated the seventh day of her name yet and even though younger women were already mothers, she did not feel ready at all.

"Yes it's true" whispered Laenora as she continued to watch Robb amuse her little sister and brother. A silence fell between the two teenagers and the young woman wanted to slap herself, she who wanted so much to get to know her fiancé's half-brother, she didn't know what to say to him.

"Do you like him?" Suddenly asked the young man before blushing suddenly. "I mean, he likes you a lot.."

A small laugh escaped Laenora's mouth as she imagined Robb's face if he knew what Jon had just said to her. "I appreciate him very much." Laenora answered, looking Jon in the eye. "I was afraid of being unhappy in this marriage but Robb is the nicest and smartest boy I've ever met. I'm glad it's him and even if I don't love him yet, I know that I would learn."

Her answer seemed to satisfy Jon's curiosity about his half-brother's future. "I'll leave you my lady," he whispered, lowering his head. "I wouldn't want to bother you any longer."

"No wait!" Laenora exclaimed, getting up quickly, the young man turned to face her and again, he didn't look her in the eyes. "You can stay.." she whispered softly, smiling.

"You are sure?" stammered young Snow who couldn't figure out what to do. He didn't want to embarrass the princess with his presence, the presence of a bastard. "You must know Jon, my father has a lot of bastards," Laenora began, grabbing the young man's arm and forcing him to sit down next to her. "I've always wanted to meet them because after all they are my family even though my mum can't conceive it. No matter how you were born or who you were born to, Robb cares about you and I want to get to know the brother of my fiancé."