Chapter 2: One Night Stand (SPG)

Warning!! Warning!! SPG!!!!

Roan POV:

I arrived at the club 10 mins before 10pm. When I enterred the club as usual there are lot of people doing their own things inside and outside and I don't fuck'n care.. I wouldn't be here if not becoz of his two friends. He can't say NO to them especially Atticus, he's crazy isip isip ni Roan. He's fuck'n tired, he thinks he have jetlag. He just want to lay on the bed and just have a good sleep isip isip ni Roan.

I have things to do here in the PH that's why I'm here. My father forced me to go here to take care of some of our business. I have my own business but my dad is being crazy again that's why I have no choice but to go here.

3 days ago....

Hey son! Nakita ni Roan naglalakad ang daddy niya papunta sa sofa sa office niya. Hey Dad! Wazzup? Boring niyang sagot. I want you to give me a grandson/grand daughter. Uminit ang ulo ni Roan sa narinig. Ayan na naman ang kanyang ama... Pililitin na naman siya nitong maghanap nang babae papakasalan para mabigyan siya nang apo. Dad, really? Where gonna talk about it again?? I'm not in the mood to talk about it now dad. No son, you have to give me a grandson/daughter with in this year ani nang daddy niya. Naririnig na naman niya pagiging authoritative sa boses nang daddy niya. He's at it again (sigh). You have do it Roan or else I will force you to marry whoever I will choose you to marry strict na pagkakasabi nang daddy niya. Dad, you know me I don't like that idead. I will choose the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, I will choose the woman I want to carry with my child . Okay dad?. Don't make me disrespect you becoz if you do that, I will do it with out blinking and you knew me deretsong pagkasabi niya. His father sigh in annoyance and defeat. Okay, okay, I will not force you but you have to do it son. You're parents are old son. You knew that we can't be here any longer. Anytime soon we will be gone. His mother is a filipina, lumaki din sa pinas kaya marunong magtagalog. His mother is just a commoner. She was working as a maid in the Palace and they meet and fell in love with each other. There are lot of trials, challenges and troubles happened on their relationship since my father is a royalty and my mother is just a commoner but they overcome it all and they're living happilly with each other now. Btw son, I need you to go to the PH to fix the issues were having in one of our company sabi nang dad niya. Dad, why me? Can you just send someone there? Son, there's no someone capable of fixing issues other than you ani nang dad niya. Bago pa siya makapag salita pumasok na ang mama niya. Heyyy, darling sabi nang mama niya sabay halik sa pisngi nang daddy niya. Hey son, sabay halik din sa pingi niya. What's wrong? Why are you two are not in the mood?? Para kayong nag aaway ah. Nothing darling, I'm just telling him to give us an apo with in this year and as usual 🙄 sabi nang dad niya. Darling, don't pressure our son too much sge ka baka tatanda nang binata yan instead of magpaplano na kaka pressure mo sabi nang mom niya. Yeah, that right mom. Tell him to stop sabay tingin sa gawi nang daddy niya. Whatever sabi nang daddy niya sabay ismid. Hayyystt, pasalamat nalang siya at headsoverheels pagkakainlove nang daddy niya sa mommy niya kaya kahit anong sabihin nito OO nalang sagot nang daddy niya. Let's goo darling. Btw son, you go there okay. Bye sabay waive nang kamay at hinila ang mom niya. Bye son, love you take care sabi nang mom niya. Love you both ani niya.

Back to the present......

I saw Atticus and Matthias at the VIp area. They own this club becoz they are business partners. There are lot of properties that they owned together. Meaning they are both owners, as in equal.. That's how close they are. Atticus saw him. Hey bro, I taught you're not gonna come. I wasn't expecting you 😁😁. Shut up, you? Wasn't expecting me? I will kill you one day ani niya at tinitignan nang masama si Atticus. Relax bro, we just missed you, it's been 3 months since we seen each other ani Matthias.. Totoo nga naman, matagal tagal na rin last time nagkita kita sila. Similar silang tatlo nang ugali, pagdating sa work and personal na buhay. Pero si Matthias ay medyo pilyo pagdating sa mga ka close niya, pero pagdating sa work we are all the same. Si Atticus naman, matinik talaga sa babae. Kung magpalit palit nang babae parang damit lang.. While me? Hmmm, I'm really into sleeping with girlss before. I have experienced of course but I decided to stop it 2 years ago when I get tired and started feeling that I'm just wasting my time.. I can handle my self pretty well. I can live with out bedding girls. So what do you want to discuss tanong ko. They're moving again ani matthias. I know who are they referring to. Our enemies starts working again to bring us down but no one in this world can bring us down. They don't know what we are capable of. Let's finish them and this time we won't show mercy ani ko. Got it ani Atticus na naka smirk. Kumuha ako nang alak sa lamesa and tumayo at tumitingin tingin sa baba kung saan ang mga tao. Nagawi ang paningin ko sa isang babae kakapasok lang nang bar. Nakayuko ito na parang takot madapa at tinitignan ang kanyang bawat hakbang. I watched her from above. I watched her every move. She's a goddess. From her cocktail dress na hapit na hapit sa kanyang katawan na makikita lahat nang curves niya. Ngayon lang ata may babaeng nakakuha nang attensyon niya. I watches her movements when she sat on the counter. She asked for a drink and drank it. Damn, the way she swallowed the drink brings fire to my body. Napakonot ang noo niya dahil sa hindi malamang dahilan. Hindi niya mawari ba't nararamdaman niya ito sa babae. Hey man, kanina ka pa titig na titig sa lady na yon ah. Bet mo ba? She's a goddess man ani ni Atticus. Para siyang naiinis dahil sa tinuran nang kaibigan. Parang gusto niyang siya lang pumuri sa babae. Tinignan niya nang masama si Atticus at napa atras ito. Relax man, she's all yours. I'm just saying she's a goddesz becoz look at her it's true right? Ani Atticus. Yeah man, she is dagdag pa ni Matthias. Yeah, that's true and I'll make here mine sa isip isip niya bago bumaba..