EXTRA

EXTRA

KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

"Boss, you need to eat. Look how thin you are," said Chrome, shoving a spoonful of rice into Tsuna's mouth.

"Yes, Judaime. You can easily get sick if you didn't have enough nutrition," said Gokudera, feeding Tsuna with sandwiches.

"Hahaha, Tsuna. How can you still work? Look how thin you are," said Yamamoto, feeding Tsuna with milk pudding.

"Mama will certainly be mad at me if I don't look after you well," said Lambo, feeding Tsuna with his favorite candy.

"Wait, everyone!" said Tsuna with muffled voice. Hearing his word, the guardians stopped their action of feeding him unstopping. They looked at Tsuna swelled up cheek like a chipmunk, stuffed with food.

Tsuna slowly swallowed his food. He breathes before looking at his guardians.

"I will eat okay. So you don't have to feed me like that," said Tsuna, silently pleading to them.

"No," said all of them in union. They continue to feed Tsuna. More trolley of food keeps coming into his room. Well, Hibari is the one told every chef to cook a lot of food meanwhile Mukuro is the one told the worker of Vongola to pick up fresh ingredients to prepare Tsuna's food. Meanwhile, Ryohei high spiritedly pushed the trolley back and forth between Tsuna's room and the kitchen.

Tsuna currently cried in his heart. He swore he will never ever starve himself up anymore.

/

PARALLEL WORLD

"Alright class, we're gonna have a new transfer student today," said the homeroom teacher, completely silencing the uproar class.

"You may come in," said the teacher to the closed door. The door slowly slide open before a brunette boy stepped in.

"Introduce yourself,"

"Hello. My name is Tsunayoshi... S-sawada. Please treat me well," said Tsuna, bowing to the whole class. He found it hard to use his previous family name. He is able to attend school after finishing his counseling a month ago. At first he didn't want to attend school, but Yuni and Byakuran both insisted him to. Now, he's here.

"I know you. You're Dame-Tsuna," said one of the male students, rising up from his seat. Tsuna flinched hearing his almost-forgotten nickname. The classroom once again breaks into murmur.

"Alright, everyone. We may now begin our lesson. Sawada, you may sit beside Yamamoto," said the teacher. Tsuna nodded, slowly stepped to the empty spot. But he fell forward when he tripped on someone's leg. He turned to look who leg it belong to and he saw it belong to a boy currently snickering.

Tsuna clicked his tongue in annoyance. He rose up and brushed dirt off his shirt. He looks at the snickering boy, angrily. He wrapped up his knuckle tightly, trying to control his anger. He is not the same Dame-Tsuna. He has changed. For four years, there were many lives taken up just by using his hand and this boy maybe included in that list also.

"Oi, Tsunayoshi. Your seat is here," yelled a voice directing at Tsuna. Tsuna looks at the source and saw a goofy-grin Yamamoto waving at him. He sighed before walking to his seat. He silently thanks that Yamamoto for distracting him from his anger.

"Don't take what that boy did to your heart, ne?" said Yamamoto, smiling looking at Tsuna. Tsuna nodded.

"I'm Yamamoto Takeshi. Nice to meet you, Tsunayoshi," said Yamamoto, extending his hand to shake with Tsuna's hand. Tsuna hesitantly take that hand.

"You can call me Tsuna. Nice meeting you also," said Tsuna, smiling back at Yamamoto.

"I hope we can be best of friends," said Yamamoto. Tsuna nodded slightly.

/

"And the fateful meeting begins," said Yuni smiling while clenching her orange pacifier.

THE END...FINALLY I CAN PRESS 'COMPLETED' FOR THIS STORY..THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT...