Chapter 11

Zeus was so lost in y/n's eyes, he wasnt even looking away

Zeus was so lost in y/n's eyes, he wasnt even looking away. He had that serene look on his face and he admired the girl as she looked into his eyes with pity. Y/N got up to grab the first aid kit. "Please wait for a minute, I will be quick" and then she went to the drawer where she kept it.

Y/N was finally sitting infront of Zeus with the ointments and bandaids. Y/N gasped as Zeus slapped her hand away from his face. His eyes were wide and she could hear his heartbeat. It was loud.

Suddenly he got up "No! No! I have to leave! See you tomorrow!" and with that he ran away from the room. Y/N was confused. Her hand still in the air as she looked at the open door of her room through which he just left. She frowned "What the hell just happened?"

Zeus, on the other hand punched the wall of his room. He was screaming profanities and punching the wall continuously. He was so frustrated, he couldn't understand. "Did I fucking just let my plan get messed up!?" the makeup on his hand now turning into real bruises.

"Fuck...You need to stay calm infront of her Zeus. You were just a second away from getting everything fucked" He was breathing heavily as he looked at his bruised hand. Abruptly he made his way out of the house. He wasnt acting sane.

Zeus held his phone and called the makeup artist "Hello sir, how may-" "Where the fuck are you!? Meet me right now!" He yelled. The makeup artist was silent for a second before he responded "Uh sir, I am at wo-" "Just fucking meet me at the address I sent you! Check your texts!" and with that he ended the call.

Zeus drove towards the alley. Something definitely in his mind. "I would've had such a beautiful time with my babygirl, I wont forgive you" Zeus smirked as he saw the makeup artist already present in the dark alley.

He got off his car and made slow steps towards his target. "Why did you call me here?" He asked. Zeus just looked at him with dark expressions "Was the makeup waterproof?" He asked, his eyes dull. The makeup artist gulped "No" Zeus nodded "Would it sustain if my babygirl used her medicines on it?" He asked again, the makeup artist shook his head.

"One job, you had one job" and with that he jumped infront of him, throwing ugly punches on his face and kicking his stomach "If your makeup was nice! I would have been with my girl right now, enjoying her presence! I had to leave cuz of you, you sucker!"

"B-but I...I" Zeus didn't listen to anything he was saying. He grabbed the dagger from his pocket and stabbed him in the stomach mercilessly. "Die you bitch" and with that he stabbed it into his throat.

The street was filled with blood and stench. Zeus left before anyone could arrive. He was upset, nuh, not cuz of the murder he just committed but the fact that he wasted his time on the makeup artist while he should've been with Y/N. The mistake of the makeup artist, he didnt use the waterproof makeup and what Zeus did was insane. Little did y/n know what had happened, she was sleeping like a baby while Zeus had committed a sin, taken the life of an innocent person.

"I can risk it all for her"

Do vote please! <3