"Sharing is Caring" ||Chapter 8||

[Y'all finally get to know how Bandu and Expunged share a body in this part!!!]

Bandu sighed.

💚: "It's kinda hard to explain but.. uhm-"

...

I looked at his eye and listened closely, without that much interrupting.

💚: "So, back then when we had our own bodies, I noticed that the place was getting messy because... Well, Expunged is a bit of a slob and he's really lazy."
💚: "So I figured that if I had his body, I could make things cleaner around the house. But, Expunged really wouldn't do that much."

But does he know how they "formed together" or something?

💚: "I told him about the whole thing but he said it was a stupid idea. He told me he could change his ways and be more cleaner."

💜: "Did he?"

💚: "No. He got more lazier every day and I told him that I was getting tired of cleaning up after him."
💚: "He said he didn't care and stuff like that."

💜: "What did you do after-?"

💚: "Well, somehow I convinced him to share a body with me, and it worked."

💜: "How did you guys form together?"

💚: "We used most of our power and merged slowly. It felt really weird in the process but it was successful."
💚: "It drained most of our energy so we fell asleep on the ground. Bendu comes home and thinks Expunged went missing and I died."

💜: "Wow.."

I gazed at the ceiling.

💜: "Has Expunged ever told you that he regrets his decision and he wants to be back in his own body?"

💚: "Mhm. But, I keep telling him that if we had our own bodies again, he would go back to his old ways."

I nodded.

We chatted about other stuff and he left a couple of hours later.
I wonder what he's gonna be up to.

[Words: 301]