EX Chapter #19 Cure

No one's POV

Two Days Later after Nhazul and Eiji traveled to Aincrad....

Currently, Nhazul was walking through the town in ALO and as he stopped to look at some items, he soon heard someone screaming his name from the distance.

???: NHAZUL!!!!!!!

Nhazul: Huh?

As Nhazul turned around, he saw Yuuki and she was running full speed at him,

as she jumped into his arms and almost knocked him over, as she hugged him tightly

Nhazul: Y-Yuuki?!

Yuuki: Nhazul.... Big bro....!!!

Nhazul soon heard Yuuki sniffling and saw she was crying, surprising him.

Nhazul: Yuuki, what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Yuuki then looked up at Nhazul with tears streaming down her face, however she was also smiling happily.

Yuuki: They did it... They actually found it!

Nhazul continued to look at Yuuki confused.

Nhazul: Found it? What do you mean?

Yuuki: A cure.... A CURE...!!! They actually found a cure...!

Hearing this, Nhazul's eyes widened when Yuuki said that.

Nhazul: Wait... You don't mean....!

Yuuki: Yes! The found a cure! They found a cure to AIDS!

Nhazul looked at Yuuki completely shocked, as he remembered Kurahashi mentioning the many break throughs for a cure, but he never thought they would find it so soon. Nhazul hide hugged her just as tightly as her.

Nhazul: Are you serious?!

Yuuki: Yeah! Kurahashi told me this morning! And You were the first I wanted to tell!

Nhazul: I can't believe this, you can finally be cured!!! You can finally have a normal life!

Yuuki hugged Nhazul even tighter crying, as he did the same.

(Timeskip)

2 Weeks After the Cure For AIDS was found...

It's been two weeks since the cure was found and mass produced. Yuuki was finally given the cure, and after a few tests to confirm the cure to be truly effective, they saw virus was completely out of her body. After this, Yuuki was given the green light to under go Rehab to strengthen her muscles and relearn how to walk again, due to her not walking for so many years.

Nhazul had requested that Aki be her Rehab nurse to which she agreed to, and he had been their every step of the way to help her. Currently Nhazul was helping her with a walking exercise, holding her hands while she would walk up to him after another week of rehab.