𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝

↬ April 28, 2023

April 28, 2023

ᰔᩚ The form ist finally out and you guys can reserve a faceclaim now ! Have fun with the form :)

Important note:
I forgot to add some things -

1.) Please add the percentage for the spoken language and how they're able to speak it.

2.) Please explain how they're close with the other slots and the closest zb1 member.

3.) Also they still don't know about the evil plans of the royal family, so write in opinions on the royal family before the evil plans.

4.) Last but not least about ethnicity bending, if your fc is for example Chinese, make your oc at least half chinese.

5.) What I also forgot to add is Personality, either explains all traits in min. 8 sentences or a paragraph for each trait.

May 31, 2023

The deadline is over but since i dont have enough forms to start imma change the deadline but thats the last one- ig- if you still haven't tag or you want to tag more, feel free to do it, i dont want this to flop :')

June 30, 2023

Today is the last day, i accept forms til 11:59 pm (CET) if i don't get more form til then, I will close and start to choose forms (that's has more than one applications), good luck !!

July 1, 2023

I officially close the forms now, I don't take anymore forms, thanks for everyone who applied and good luck if you're not the only one for a slot, and the others congrats :) I will check out the rest forms soon and the story will begin soon !!

July 1, 2023

I officially announce that PRINCESS (Snowflwr_), FARMER (lvrjyu), ARTIST (lilies_andtulips), MAGE (Wat4ruto) and MAID (fairyeunchae) are obviously closed now, congratulations to you !!

And for the rest, MUSICIAN, congrats to zb1filez, you're accepted !!

ALCHEMIST, congratulations to Saphilla, you're also accepted !!

And last but not least LADY, congrats to hanbinier, you're the last person to be accepted !!

And also thanks for the not chosen ones for applying, you're still gonna be in the story as side stories, if you guys want to something specific tell me and I'll see how to make it, again thanks for everyone who has applied and I'll work on the chapters soon but the characters part is coming first <33 have a great morning/day/night !!

TAKEN ׂׂૢ

PRINCE/PRINCESS: CLOSED

FARMER: CLOSED

LORD/LADY: CLOSED

ARTIST: CLOSED

KNIGHT: CLOSED

ALCHEMIST: CLOSED

MAGE: CLOSED

MAID: CLOSED

MUSICIAN: CLOSED