4

The trainees were told to go to a room, where the first mission would be revealed, haneul looked at the floor which had names with mysterious numbers written on it.

She looked for her name for a good five minutes, still no sign of her name, she looked at (s) hanbin, confused, "I can't find my name." she said.

Hanbin also looked lost, "I can't find mine either." "Are we supposed to stand on the lower part of the floor?" she asked, hanbin shrugged, "I don't know, let's just do whatever for now."

They're talking was interrupted by a charismatic man entering the room, "hwang minhyun?!" haneul let out, widening her eyes.

The rest of the trainees were also shocked at his sudden appearance, minhyun stood in the middle of the room, smiling.

"I'm star master hwang minhyun, nice to meet you." He introduced himself, the trainees cheered and clapped.

"As your senior who had been on a survival show before you, I thought my experience would be some help." he spoke into the mic.

"Before announcing the first mission, let me tell you this, the star creators from all over the world watched your signal song perform and gave their evaluation, the places you're standing, those numbers mean..."

Haneul immediately understood, "it's definitely the popularity of our fancams." she said, hanbin agreeing with her.

"It's the ranking of fancams of the signal song performance, some of you don't know what your ranking is, you are the trainees who won 1st to 9th place in each group for the signal song fancam test, congratulations." minhyun stated, making the trainees cheer.

"Now, I'll announce the ranks of the trainees." he spoke into the mic, "i'll start with k-group."

"The trainee in ninth place is, trainee oh sungmin." minhyun announced most of the ranks, now only the top three were left.

"The trainee in third place is, lee haneul." haneul happily smiled, "I'll announce the winner of the fancam test of the signal song," only hoetaek and jiwoong were left.

"It's trainee lee hoetaek, congratulations." hoetaek bowed as respect, after announcing all thr g-group top 9, it was now time to announce the first mission.

"Now then, I'll announce the first mission." minhyun said, "gosh, I'm nervous." haneul heard hanbin say, "there's no need to he nervous." she patted his back.

"The first mission is, it's a group battle between k-group and g-group, k-group the pride of being k-pop's country or origin, and the new emerging forces of k-pop, g-group."

"In this mission, these two groups will show their skills and charms and face eachother head on for the first time."

"Now, I'll explain how the mission will go, the trainees in k-group and g-group will form seven teams each, and among the seven mission songs, the two teams that chose the same mission song will compete against eachother."

After a lot of explainings about the mission, the high ranked trainees were now allowed to choose their song and trainees to perform with.

"I wanna perform love me right so bad!" haneul whispered to hanbin, "i also want to perform love me right." he chuckled, showing his whisker dimples.

"K-group lee hoetaek, please come forward and choose your members." minhyun announced, hoetaek stood in the middle of the room.

"Trainee lee hoetaek, did you decide on the teammates?" minhyun asked, hoetaek nodded, "yes, i did."

"Please name the trainees you want as your teammates." minhyun said, "the first trainee i chose is... sung hanbin."

Haneul cheered and clapped for hanbin as he walked towards hoetaek with a smile, zhanghao just looked at the two, envying the boy.

"The second trainee i chose is... lee haneul." haneul put a hand on her chest, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding, she smiled walking over to hanbin and hoetaek.

"They're already like avengers."

"I guess he'll choose all the talented trainees."

"She's an all star."

The trainees clapped in amazement, hoetaek chose a few other talented trainees, making an amazing team with his chosen trainees, he ended up choosing love me right which haneul was really happy about.

i might not update for the next two weeks due to exams but I'll try my best!