Chapter 16

Um...the beginning of this chapter is not pleasant whatsoever so...ok actually the whole chapter is kinda unpleasant except the end. Just to let y'all know beforehand. Oh and this is short so I'll probably post chapter 17 on Tuesday on something...

ASDFGHJKLSDJFNDIFHIGBKAJFBKJFGKDFNGKDFBIBFKLJWJBFGIHWRFRJHBWLGBWRILFGWSVJSBGVIUHSIUG\ABSVJ\LAEFHVOIEHGIHSVHSFVKSBHVIUHFJIHBRFIFIBRRFJLBRIUHSFIBFIBFBIFUISJHFHISHIHSKDFJKH I'M MEETING MARIANAS TRENCH TOMORROW OMF I'M SO EXCITED YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND ASDFGHJKL

Jake from State Farm ----------------->

*Juliet's POV*

Sneaking in the next morning was not fun nor was it easy. Actually as soon as I closed the door to our apartment Derrick shoved me against the wall and pinned me there.

“Where the fuck have you been? Out fucking your little faggot boyfriend?” He growled.

“N-no”

“Bullshit! You were there and you know it!”

“I wasn’t! I swear!”

“Shut up!” I think we all know what happened next. Derrick hit me, more than usually and harder too then left me a crumpled mess on the floor. Derrick treating me like this reminded me of my parents before they divorced.

*Flashback*

8 years ago…

“God dammit Abbie! You’re just going to let our seventeen year old daughter do whatever the fuck she wants? She’s a teenager Abbie! She doesn’t know who she loves and doesn’t love!” My dad growled.

“Why are you so hard on her Aaron? She’s allowed to have some fun with her boyfriend!” My mom argued.

“If she’s going around and having sex with him I am not ok with it! How do you think it’ll affect Jenny and Jasmine when they’re older? She’s supposed to be a good role model for them! Having sex before marriage is not being a good role model!”

“Oh for god’s sakes Aaron at least the boy cares about her! At least he didn’t just sleep with her and leave her! He cares about her and if you can’t see it then there must be something wrong with you!”

“They’re fighting again aren’t they?” I turned my head and smiled weakly at Jenny. She groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose. “Do you think they’ll get a divorce?”

“Sometimes I hope they do because at least all the fighting would stop,” I said. There’d been so many nights in the past few months where I’d called Josh and gotten him to drop Jenny and Jasmine off at their friends’ houses while I stayed the night at his house. It’d started to become a regular basis for us actually. Thankfully Jenny and Jasmine’s friend’s parents understood and were willing to have the girls stay over whenever.

“Should I get Jazz to pack some things while you call Josh?” Jenny asked. She had the most hopeful look in her eyes to get out of the house for the night. I understood it though, wanting to get out of the house, our parents fought so much that half the time they forgot to make us dinner and I had to either sneak out or call Josh to bring leftovers to us. Corlynn was very understanding about the whole situation which was really helpful.

“Um I’m gunna try and talk to them. If it doesn’t go well I want you to get my phone and get Josh to take you to your friends’ houses ok?” Jenny nodded and went back to her room while I went downstairs. I made my presence known before speaking.

“You guys have got to stop fighting so much! Half the time you forget to feed us you’re so wrapped up in your own problems! The nurse at Jasmine’s school has wanted to talk to you guys so many times but you’ve always been too busy that I’ve had to talk to her! She thinks Jasmine has an eating disorder she’s become so skinny! You guys are ripping this family apart!”