Part 12

*Y/n POV*
I wake up in Caitlin's bed and the first thing I notice is that my ankle doesn't hurt. It's been a week since I sprained it and it's a lot better. I can shoot and walk on it but I still can't play or run.
The second think I notice is that Caitlin isn't in bed with me. Usually even if she's awake she waits for me to get up.
I get out of the bed and walk out of the room and see Caitlin rushing around the kitchen. I stand and watch her for a while but can't figure out what she's doing. After a few minutes she finally sees me.
"Shit. You weren't supposed to be up yet" she says frowning.
"What are you doing?" I ask as I try to walk into the kitchen.
"It's a surprise so go get dressed and I'll be ready for you when you're done" she says as she pushes me to my room.
"Um ok I guess" I answer.
I brush my teeth and hair, get dressed, and shout to Caitlin that I'm coming out. (I don't wanna ruin her surprise)
When she tells me I can come out I open the door to see Caitlin standing in front of me with a cake. She's singing happy birthday to me and I'm shocked because I didn't even realize it was my birthday.
"Caitlin...I don't know what to say. Thank you for this" I say when she's done singing.
"It was no biggie. Although the cake might taste terrible so be careful" she tells me seriously.
I laugh and hug her as she sets the cake on the counter.
"How did you remember my birthday anyways?" I ask her as I try the cake. (It really was bad)
"Maybe because I know everything about you" she answers.
"Oh really? Favorite color? Favorite food? Favorite show? Favorite band?" I question sarcastically.
"Purple, fries, Alice in Borderland, and you love both tomorrow x together and Seventeen" she answers quickly.
I'm stunned into silence because no one's ever paid that close attention to the things I say. I grab her by the shoulders and kiss her hard. She kissed me back for a minute before I pull away.
"You don't know how much you remembering that means to me" I tell her as I feel my eyes start to water.
"Baby what's wrong?" She asks asks as she rubs my back to comfort me.
"Nothing...I'm just super grateful that you came into my life babe. You always take care of me, make me feel better, and spend time with me" I tell her.
"Thank you. That means a lot to me to hear that because...because I love you y/n. You don't have to say it back or anything but please just understand that there is no one I'd rather spend my time with. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my entire life. Also happy birthday" she says in one breath.
"Caitlin I love you too" I cry to her "You're literally the perfect girlfriend I could ever ask for. Thank you for loving me and always supporting me. I'll love you forever"
Caitlin is holding me and combing her hands through my hair trying to calm me down as I continue to cry and hug her back.
"Baby don't cry. Let's go on a date to celebrate your birthday and us finally telling each other how we feel" she says.
I agree and we decide to go to an amusement park after I put on some makeup to coverup my red face.
Once we get to the park we get wristbands and head for the rides.

*Caitlin POV*
I see how excited y/n is to ride some roller coasters but I can't help but be a little bit nervous. I've never ridden a roller coaster before and I'm starting to get cold feet. Y/n notices my expression and grabs my hand.
"Are you ok? Do you not wanna ride?" She asks me concerned.
"Just a little nervous but I'll get over it. I wanna ride with you" I answer as we get in line.
The line is fast and before I know it we're being fastened into our seat. We're sitting in the middle row with me on the right and y/n on my left. The operator is reading off instructions to us and when he's done the ride slowly takes off.
We start off going up a very steep set of tracks. I look over to y/n and see that she's leaning up in her seat with a smile on her face. She's such a weirdo.
When we reach the top I look down and almost die. We're so high I could reach out and touch a cloud.
Y/n clasps one of my hands in both of hers and squeezes as if to ask if I'm ready. Before I can squeeze back we take off.
It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be but it took some getting used to. After we got off the ride I was ready for more so we rode all the rides at the park. Once it started getting dark we left and grabbed some food on the way home.
Once home we eat in the living room watching tv until we both finish. Then we head into my room and just talk for a while. Caitlin keeps flicking her eyes from my face to my chest as I'm talking.
"See something you like?" I ask her while giggling.
"Yes" she answers in a deep voice.
I stop laughing as she puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me flat on the bed. She's on top of me and her eyes are completely black. She leans down and kissed me hard and I kiss back just as hard. Things escalate until she finally pulls away.
"Do you wanna..." she hesitates.
"Yes" I say without hesitation.
"I love you y/n" she tells me with adoration.
"I love you too Caitlin" I say as we go back to kissing.

*Notes*
I hope you like it idk why but it took me longer than normal to write this chapter.

As always leave comments for me plz🙏🏼