Part 42

"Daniel Ricciardo you sick son of a bitch!"

Lyla's voice echoes from the water as she resurfaced, shielding the sun from her eyes with her hand and staring up towards the deck of the boat where she could hear Daniel's loud laughter.

"SHE WAS FULLY DRESSED DANIEL!" Lando's voice echoes, the Brit gasping for air.

As the two boys were busy laughing over the fact Daniel had just thrown a fully clothed Lyla into the ocean, the woman in question climbed back up the ladder at the side of the boat. Huffing, puffing and swearing in a mixture of languages as she stripped out of the soaked clothes and hung them over the railing to dry in the sun.

"You are a dead man walking, Ricciardo." She warns, pointing a finger at him.

"Oh I'm so scared." Daniel gasps, waving his hands around in the air.

"Its been ten minutes, Daniel." Charles laughs, walking out and noticing the scene.

Lando was still busy laughing and Lyla was still busy glaring over at the grinning Aussie. Although, she did join in on the laughter when he scooped her up into the air and started bouncing the two of them around whilst singing randomly at the top of his lungs.

"AH YOUR WET!" He shouts, dropping her onto the cushioned chair.

"NO SHIT!" Lyla shouts through her laughter, pushing herself up onto her elbows.

"OI! DON'T FUCKING SWEAR AT ME!"

"FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID AUSSIE!"

Daniel dramatically gasps, placing a hand over his chest as Charles and Lando both raised an eyebrow. Laughter from everyone echoed through the air as Daniel scooped Lyla up bridal style and walked to the edge of the boat, the young woman's begs for forgiveness and half-witted apologies being drowned out by the laughter of Charles and Lando behind them. The Australian ignored Lyla's pleas and jumped from the edge of the boat, letting go of her the minute they hit the water.

He resurfaced first and looked around, eyebrows furrowing when he didn't spot her pop up.

A few seconds past and Lyla didn't show.

"Lyla?" Daniel shouts, causing Lando and Charles to appear and lean over the edge of the boat. "Lyla, its not fucking funny!"

A few bubbles followed by Lyla's head popped up a few feet away and Daniel immediately swam over to her, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her against him as she coughed up seawater. Charles had stripped his shirt and dived straight into the water, swimming over to the two of them and taking Lyla from Daniel before they got back to the boat where Lando helped Lyla up onto the deck.

"You alright?" Lando questions as she sits on the floor.

"All good." She nods. "You fucker Ricciardo."

"I thought you'd died!" Daniel gasps, pulling her into a hug.

"I don't plan on going anytime soon, your all stuck with me." She says with a small laugh.

Charles shakes his head, watching her spilt from the Aussie before Charles wrapped his arm around her shoulders and held her close to him. Lyla leant into his touch as well, knowing that if Daniel and Lando weren't there then Charles would be all over her in concern.

The two 'best friends' watched in amusement as Lando took Daniel's hand, dragged him to the edge of the boat and then pulled him into the water after him. Lyla and Charles heard them hit the water before the Monegasque then spun Lyla around and cupped her face, scanning her entire body to make sure that she was alright.