Romance Dawn

Me: Welcome to the next chapter of this story. In this one we have the two siblings exploring the East Blue. Perhaps they'll meet a familiar face from the canon storyline. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

.

.

.

Luffy: So, where to Uta?

Uta: Wherever we want I guess. Let's see where the seas will take us. In the meantime, how about a song?

Luffy: Sure!

Uta then thought which song to sing before deciding on the perfect one.

Uta: Bink's Sake!

Luffy: Haha! The song of pirates!

Uta smiles as she prepares to sing the classic tune. Luffy smiles as it began to play.

Luffy and Uta: 🎶Yo-ho-ho-ho, yo-ho-ho-ho

Yo-ho-ho-ho, yo-ho-ho-ho

Binkusu no sake wo todoke ni yuku yo(Gather up all of the crew! It's time to ship out Binks's Brew!)

Umikaze, kimakase nami makase(The wind it blows, to where who knows? The waves will be our guide!)

Shio no mukou de yuuhi mo sawagu(O'er across the ocean's tide, rays of sunshine far and wide!)

Sora nya, wa wo kaku tori no uta (The birds, they sing, of cheerful things in circles passing by!)

Sayonara minato tsumugi no sato yo (Bid farewell to weaver's town! Say so long to port renowned!)

"Don" to icchou utao funade no uta (Sing a song, it won't be long before we're casting off!)

Kinpa-ginpa mo shibuki ni kaete (Cross the gold and silver waves, Changin' into water sprays!)

Oretachya yuku zo umi no kagiri (Sailing out on our journey to the ends of the sea!)

Binkusu no sake wo todoke ni yuku yo (Gather up all of the crew! It's time to ship out Binks's Brew!)

Warera kaizoku umi watteku (Pirates we, we'll divide and conquer all the seas!)

Nami wo makura ni negura wa fune yo (With the waves to rest our heads, ship beneath us as our bed!)

Ho ni hata ni ketateru wa dokuro (Hoisted high up on the mast our jolly roger flies!)

Arashi ga kitazo senri no sora ni (Somewhere in the endless sky, a storm has started comin' by!)

Nami ga odoru yo doramu narase (Waves are dancing having fun, it's time to sound the drums!)

Okubyou kaze ni fukarerya saigo (If we let blow winds of fear then the end of us is near!)

Asu no asahi ga nai ja nashi (Even so, tomor-row the sun will rise again!)

Yo-ho-ho-ho, yo-ho-ho-ho

Binkusu no sake wo todoke ni yuku yo (Gather up all of the crew! It's time to ship out Binks's Brew!)

Kyou ka asu ka to yoi no yume (Wave goodbye, but don't you cry, our memories remain.)