Her Homunculi Side

A/N: Thank you so much everyone for being so patient with this update! This has been a rather difficult chapter for me to write, mainly because it is so long! Thank you again and I promise  not to leave you waiting for so long next time! X3

***

You woke up in darkness. The last thing you remember was the choking smoke as it burned your lungs and eyes. That's when you passed out.

You tried to get up to examine your surroundings only to find that you were chained to a wall by shackles. You were already sitting as you leaned against the wall. The iron around your wrists and ankles was tight, and rather hurt. You knew better than to scream though. If what you thought was correct, then Envy had to be nearby. To scream would be to give him pleasure in your pain and fear. You were about to do no such thing.

You sat in silence for maybe a couple minutes when your eyes adjusted to the darkness. You noticed a pair of glowing, reddish purple eyes about twelve feet away. You simply looked at them, not saying a word.

 So that's where that sneaky homunculi is.

"I can see you, you bastard," you grumbled bitterly.

Envy started giggling mischievously from his corner. He got up from his crouching position and started making his way slowly towards you. He grabbed your chained up hands and forced you roughly against the wall. 

"Now is that any way to treat your father, little one?" he hissed with a large smirk.

You let out a small inhuman growl at him, which only made him smile even more.

"What was that (Y/N)? It sounds like someone is getting a little feisty. Go on. Show daddy your homunculi side..." he cooed evilly. 

The insides of you felt sick and stirred up, almost as if something were eating you from the inside out. Whatever it was you resisted the urge to lunge at Envy. That was what he wanted, and you weren't about to give it to him. You turned your head away from him defiantly.

Envy's smirk faded away into a scowl. He grabbed you roughly by your chin, and you squeaked. 

"You will obey me!" he growled, before slapping you hard across your cheek. Your head jerked hard to the side, his smack surprisingly harder than you expected it would be. You let out a small cry of pain.

Something snapped inside of you. A mix of sadness and rage burst forth and you squirmed free of Envy's grip. He watched you as you transformed quickly, breaking free of the chains around your wrists and ankles. But at the same time, it was like your humanity was  fading away as well. New thoughts replaced your urge to escape. Thoughts of pain and fear, but also thoughts of revenge and wanting to kill. Kill everything and everyone.

"And here we have it," Envy said, chuckling madly, "Agony is born!"

***

Alphonse's POV

...Three Days Later...

Brother and I had tracked down the homunculi to the outskirts of Central. Ed seemed a bit skeptical however, thinking that it had been a bit too easy to track them down. He, however, seemed to be getting as worried as I had been the last three long days (Y/N) had been gone. 

Roy had already sent out a couple of state alchemists to try and search elsewhere for (Y/N), just in case on the off chance she wasn't with the homunculi. But I think we all knew that she was with them. It just happened to be a good excuse to get some of the less power state alchemists out of the city, and out of harms way.