Chapter 02: Twentyone

They are cuddling in their room all cozy and warm. Jake lays on Sunghoon's lap as Sunghoon cleans his ear for him. He turns to other side and Sunghoon cleans it. Sunghoon blows in his ear making Jake squirm in his lap. Jake whines as Sunghoon lets out a big hearty laugh.

Sunghoon plays guitar as Jake leans on him. Jake peels the tangerines, feeding Sunghoon some and then himself. Jake giggling at the mistake Sunghoon makes. 

Both of them lays on their cozy bed again, Jake caressing Sunghoon's hair until both of them fall asleep. 

Sometimes, Jake on Sunghoon's warm embrace. Sometimes, Sunghoon nuzzling deeper on Jake's neck. And sometimes, Sunghoon falling from their bed because Jake takes on more than half of his space.

That's how they would spend their time together. Sometimes cuddling all day, sometimes exploring each other's bodies all night long, sometimes cooking for each other, sometimes kissing until they're out of breath, and sometime watching dramas and movies that Jake loves, all day and night. Jake crying, whining, smiling, laughing because of the characters while Sunghoon fondly stares at him, wiping his tears, patiently agreeing with all his whininess. Smiling and laughing with him.