Chapter 19

A/N:

I'm feelin' lonely, oh I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me~"

Hopefully, you guys will LSS on that as well mwehehehe~ :>

This chapter is NOT edited yet. The big change is that Unity decided to speak to them on chapter 5 but the original unedited chapter is the boys assuming she's mute so she went along with it until she left.

On with the chapter!

"And she survived!" Darius was the first one who recovered from shock as he smiled mockingly at me, his trademark stance of crossing his arms and rolling his eyes made him look irritatingly hot.

I frowned, "Of course I did." I shrugged nonchalantly, "So, what brings you to me, hm?"

My twins were shocked at how I flirted so blatantly in front of them, but not surprised. I wonder why? My mouth tends to blurt out words I uh... mean, especially when I'm nervous.

And I'm fucking nervous now.

"Were they the people you were looking for?" Edward gestured to the twins behind me, their sullen faces and glowering stares switching between me and Edward's group. "No," I shook my head, to my surprise, the twins interlaced their fingers with mine, showing the group their relationship with me. "They were the people who found me."

So what if they glare at our interlocked hands like it's the bane of their existence? The twins are enough for me.

Okay, that was a lie, you caught me in a goddamn fuckin' lie.

As I've said in my mind when I read those reverse harem novels online, 'The more the fucking merrier.'

If there's anything I've missed about the before-world, you know, before the apocalypse? It would be the Wi-Fi. Last I heard, one of my favorite authors, gelainess, was still writing even after the apocalypse. T_T Knowing that she works this hard gives me hope for a better and brighter future, hopefully with a working Wi-Fi router. Maybe I could ask Onyx if he could make the Wi-Fi router work with his magical hands.

Anyway.

I looked at the person beside them, the attractive woman called Jewel who single-handedly rescued us from that fucking psycho cult. She was busy standing and muttering to herself, daydreaming, but I know that she was alert and ready for any sort of threat coming her way.

They chose well.

I let go of the twins and wordlessly pushed the siblings towards them as I called for her attention.

"Jewel."

"Hm?"

"Thanks again for saving us. That was some magnificent PPZ shit right there."

Her eyes lit up and she approach me, holding my hands. Connor facepalmed and muttered, "Please, don't start."

"You know about Pride, and Prejudice, and fucking Zombies?! I mean, you know the word 'fucking' is not in the film title but who fucking cares right? And-" Jewel heard what Connor said and she glared daggers at him, as if offended.

"PPZ is a fucking cult classic, you uncultured crotch goblin!"

She faced me with the same kind of vigor full of glee as she led us to their van, with her chatting my ears off as we drove towards our subdivision.

"I think they could've cast another actor to play Mr. Darcy, no? I don't like his scratchy voice-"

"We don't like your voice." Darius was already covering his ears when he said this, and Jewel confronted him.