[Chapter 14]

Miles was staring right at me I didn't believe anything

Miles was staring right at me I didn't believe anything. He was lying I swear, he just bought the suit from somewhere. It's not real, he's not real it's all an allusion. Then Eli showed up.
"Fuck." I said under my breath. Miles or spider man was quick to pull his mask down.
"Y/N who's this nigga?" Eli said coming into the room slowly. "it's spider man He's just tying his shoes. Eli walked over to me by the time Miles had stood up and looked at him a way.
"You really spider man?" Eli said pointing at Miles. He shook his head in response. "How you know Y/N?" Eli was interrogating this man. His last question ending in him wrapping his arm around my my waist. "Me and her go way back like wayyyyyyy back like before you way back. You know?" Eli didn't look too happy about this. "Well i don't know who you are so you kinda irrelevant my nigga You don't know about me? I'm Eli, Y/N's boyfriend." I put my head in my hands this is so damn embarrassing.
After me and Miles broke up I lost all communication with him and Ganke. So did Maliik. We went ghost. We blocked them and didn't associate ourselves with them no more. The only person I told about me and Eli dating was Maliik. The truth is I don't even like him. I got myself in a really big situation and I don't know how to get out. When Miles came to me about being spider man so many thing and questions were going on. Don't get me wrong Eli is a good guy he's just not my guy. I miss Miles Morales
"I've noticed that well.. this is awkward. Y/N uhm enjoy your gift and you two have a happy life." He was so quiet when he said it. There was pain in his voice. He turned around his shoulders slumped. His webs go caught in a building and he swung to a opposite direction from us.
Eli turned to me "What's that nigga talking about enjoy the gift?" He look over onto my dresser were the basket was. The bouquet of sunflowers and white roses were poking out. Eli looked at the basket and then looked at me. "Oh.. I see what this is." Eli took the basket into  his hands and went through it reading the very long love letter miles had gave me. "Y/N do you want this boy back because it seems like he wants you back." At this point I broke down. The confrontation and the news about miles I just wanted to be left alone.
"Leave Eli." He put the notes and flowers down. "Look Y/N I understand what your going through but you need to tell me what's going on what do you think about this. Do you want him back?" I look at him. His eyes turned downwards. "Please Y/N tell me do you want him back." Eli said with pleading eyes he looked like he was getting ready to cry.
"Yes."
Eli let out a sigh
"Alright, I'll leave you alone. Have an amazing life Y/N" Eli put the stuff down on the table and left through my door. As soon as the door clicked I broke down. I lost it all, everything was coming down on me. I sobbed and sobbed into mt pillows for I believe to be 30 minutes.
A text message ringed on my phone.

"LEILO AND SNITCH"  1 new message

I opened it.

"Eli is dead."