Chapter 1:The beginning (invasion)

Back to when Shiyura and Seno was walking to the school gate and into the entrance door.

When they walk thru the door and they saw someone familiar and it was...

Cousin!!,said Shiyura excitedly

Hi Endoyuki, how have you been doing?,said Seno as she wave and smile at Endoyuki.

Endoyuki is Shiyura's 3rd Cousin that why they know each other,Endoyuki is a cool person and a flamboyant boy, He is also a very savage person,he tends to teased Seno and Shiyura together.

He tends to get mistaken a girl because his hair.

One time when Seno,Shiyura, and Endoyuki was walking in the park a little girl said to Endoyuki that he looks like elsa, Seno and Shiyura laugh at the little girl comment.Endoyuki was just frozen at the little girl comment and then the little girl and the parent apologize and leave.

Endoyuki was so annoyed and angry at Seno and Shiyura at laughing at him that in a few day Endoyuki didn't talk to Seno and Shiyura even tho they apologize constantly.

I been good,it's good to see you to Shiyura your still energetic as always,said Endoyuki as he laugh a little and smiled.

That good to know,said Shiyura as he just laugh at Yuki's comment.

Anyways, where have you been yuki? i have not seen you around very much, said Shiyura.

Well i have been studying for my test lately,The finals is coming up and i don't want to be left behind,said Yuki.

Oh i see, so thats why i don't see you often,said Shiyura.

Yup,anyways i need to go class is starting, i don't want to late bye,said Yuki.

Oh right,bye yuki,said Shiyura as he smiled at him good bye

Bye~,said Seno as wave at yuki.

They both walk to there locker to take there book to get ready for class and they said good bye to each other as they at different grade and section to begin with.

Shiyura POV:

Shiyura was at class while the teacher was teaching Shiyura was looking at the window besides him and he saw something unusual he saw an pregnat lady standing at the school gates.

He wonders why there was an Pregnant lady in the school gates he saw the guard approach the lady asking her, but what i saw made me wanna trow up the lady bite the guard so hard that his flesh was drag by the ladys mouth it was very disgusting i saw the guards flesh,I was so scared that i ask the teacher if i could go to the bathroom.

And he said yes,I rush in there so that i could spash my face with water thinking it could help and it might be just an illusion of mine because of lack of sleep.

I look at the mirror and stared at me, i was so Confused and so scared at the same time i didn't know what was im seeing.

I go back to my classroom thinking that the thing u saw was just my imagination but i was so wrong when i open the door to my classroom i saw blood every where all of my classmates was eating by an thing i saw it was the pregnant lady her belly has a hole in it and her clothes were covered by blood.