Memories

( SEASON 1 FINALE SPOILERS))

{ Tyler x logan }

Takes place after the events of season one finale =]

________________________________________________________________________________

Logan sat at the edge of his bed. he looked down at the carpet, all the things that happened barley a few hours ago came flooding into his mind. his hands gripped the bed sheets as his glasses became foggy, drops fell onto his glasses. he took the glasses off of his face, right when he did tears flooded down his cheeks he tried to wipe them away but failed. He began to cry, he didn't want to cry but he couldn't stop he had to stay strong for him. Eventually he started to sob, continuously trying to wipe away the tears. It really wasn't helping though, as he fell backwards and laid on the bed hugging his pillow tightly crying into it. After an hour had passed he calmed down, and pit back on his glasses. He slowly got up off the bed and looked at the jacket that was hanging on the chair. The jacket wasn't his, it was Tyler's. He walked over to it and picked it up off the chair. He looked at it, remembering the day tyler gave it to him.

__________________________________

That day, he was coming from his astronomy club. He came home a bit later than usual though.
.
.
.
Logan grabbed his scooter as fast as he could. Trying to go fast to make it home in time but not too fast so to fall. That's the thing he least wanted to happen, Fall on his face.  He got a bit of anxiety just thinking about it.
" come on, come on I'm almost there"
There was a reasoning for Logan trying to get home in a rush. Earlier before the club had ended, he had checked the weather and saw the thunderstorm warning. It just started sprinkling a bit so he plans to get home without getting soaked. Which didn't work out well he ended up completely soaked an shivering in the cold. The twin's house was close by so he decided to stop there for a bit till the rain calms down. He knocked on the door and Tyler answered. Tyler looked at Logan in worry and instantly brought him inside by the fireplace. He wrapped some towels around him and handed him a hot beverage. Logan thanked him and they talked for a long while eventually, Logan had to leave before his grandparents got worried. So Tyler gave logan an umbrella and wrapped his jacket around his shoulders. As Heat rushed to Logan's cheeks, tyler smiled at him. Logan's nervousness got the best of him and he quickly waved goodbye and ran off.  Once he got to his house he got cleaned up and changed. He put Tyler's jacket on again and fell asleep with it on.
.
.
.
Ever since that day he's been wearing it non stop, the butterflies he gets every single time he even looks at the jacket.

__________________________________

Logan pulled the jacket to his chest and squeezed it tightly, all the memories keep flooding back.
When they went to the mall, when he came over to help with the flower shop. When they all spent the night at Aiden or ashlyn's house and they'd cuddle, The times when he showed up to Tyler's baseball games. Tears flooded his cheeks once again remembering it all, when the door broke open and Tyler fell out.  Logan wasn't able to reach him and grab him, he wasn't able to save Tyler. His heart ached more when they all woke up and Tyler didn't, seeing the way Taylor cried, the way the group was slowly going against each other.
He clenched the jacket closer to his chest remembering the one thing he's always have wanted to tell Tyler.
.
.
.
.
He didn't get to tell Tyler how he truly felt.

Logan's sure he'll never know that now.

He hugs the jacket once more whispering " I love you, Tyler. "
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________