spicy 1

I CANT STOP LAUGHING WHY DID I WRITE THIS
-----
Aria moaned as Kai kissed her neck passionately. He moved his fingers down to her lower area. Aria arched her back as she could already feel what he was going to do. He pushed one finger inside of her. She whimpered as her toes gripped the sheets and she bit her lip to minimise the noise. Eyes rolling back, Kai kissed and sucked her neck harder before bringing his head down to her tits. He inserted another finger into her, making her cry out in pleasure. Kai used his other free hand to play with her tits as he licked them like a cat.  Kai then thrusted his dick hard in Aria. "Ngh!" Aria moaned loudly. "Harder~ Ah~" Aria moaned as Kai thrusted his huge veiny dick in and out of her. Aria then cummed while Kai's dick was still deep inside of her. "Ngh~ Harder~ " Aria moaned again in pleasure. Kai then pulled Aria's hair and shoved his huge dick in her mouth. "Suck it." Kai said glaring at Aria. "Yes daddy~" Aria maoned and started sucking his dick. Kai then inserted three fingers into Aria''s wet pussy and started fingering her intensely. "Mhm~~~" Aria moaned while sucking Kai's wet dick. Kai then inserted another finger into Aria. "Oh~NGH~Cum inside my mouth daddy ah~" Aria moaned. "Why aren't you a little slut." Kai said in satisfaction as he inserted all his fingers into her wet pussy filled with white, stick and thick semen. He then moved his fingers in and out of Aria's pussy as fast as he could. "Agh~ I'm cumming~~" Aria moaned in pleasure as she sucked Kai's dick in satisfaction. She then took Kai's huge cock out of her mouth and started riding it. She started slow but got impatient and started riding it fast. "I'm cumming..." Kai's said softly as he enjoyed the feeling of Aria's pussy rubbing against his dick. Kai then cummed inside of Aria and Aria started licking his cum. "Mhmm..." Aria  whispered softly.

THATS ALL FOR SPICY 1 AHAHAHAHSGSHAHAHJW
Written by jei