Part -3

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Today is the day when Barsha, Pihu and their friends are going to South Korea.....
.
Your outfits:-
....
.

Your outfits:-

After their arrival At The airport

Arfa:- I'm too excited today...
Pihu :- Hmm ... Finally I'm satisfied today... I am here in Korea... The place where I have always wished to be...
Prasad:- Hey Barsha why aren't you saying something?? Haven't you also wished to be here ??
Barsha:- Hmm ... I have ...and today I'm happy too ... But I'm not satisfied...
Hritesh:- And why that so??
Barsha:- Coz I still have one wish to be fulfilled... after which I will be satisfied...
Bhola:- And we all know about your that wish ..
Arfa :- excuse me guys I need to go washroom..
Barsha:- I will also go with you.
.
.
.
.
Barsha:- Arfa come out quickly...How much time do you n--- Ahh ouch..

Barsha pov

I just came out of washroom & was calling Arfa who is still in washroom while wiping my hand...as I looked straight... someone was about to fall on me and he did while making me stumble back & causeing my back hit the washroom wall...
His one hand rested above my head and other hand was resting on the wall on my right side...while my hands were on his chest preventing him to fall on me....
.
We were just staring each other deeply...his eyes... somewhat make me feel like I recognise them...I feel like I know them ..these eyes from ages.....
??:- Tae...what are u doing here all are waiting fo- ..

We became startled by the sudden voice and stood straight fixing our selves...
And by that time Arfa was already came out of washroom...and that guy also left with his friend after bowing to us ... As he was wearing mask and a cap I wasn't able to recognise him ... But I kept thinking about his eyes ... And suddenly I realised what his friend called him ...

Me:- Tae...( I slowly said being unaware that Arfa could hear it)
Arfa:- ya where are u lost I'm calling you since 2 mins...
Me:- Arfa..Arfa ..Arfa (I became happy on thought that I met Taehyung...and hold Arfa's shoulders and started to shook her )
Arfa:- ya what happened...why are u shaking me ...
Me:- Arfa I just can't believe that I just met Tae here in the airport..
Arfa:- what how ?
Me :- The guy who just left... He ..he was Tae ...
Arfa:- ya how can you be so sure ?
Me :- coz it's what called love...
Arfa :- tch... Drama queen... Let's go they must be waiting...

Jk pov ...

We arrived at Bushan for our concert which is going to be held after 1 week..we were about to go out of the airport but ... Tae hyung that he needed to go to washroom so we were waiting for him ..but ... He didn't return for long so I came to find him
As I was wandering around the airport I suddenly bumped into someone... That was a girl ... She was about to fall but luckily I caught her ...
I saw her observing me keenly... I think she is trying to recognise me but wasn't able to as I was wearing a mask and a cap to prevent me from getting caught....
But I must say that she was beautiful... She wasn't looking like a Korean...she must be from another country...we were busy in our staring contest...but suddenly....

That girl:- Jungkook...

She said slowly but that was enough for me to hear as I was very close to her....
I was startled... She did recognise me ... Even after I'm wearing a mask and cap ...
I suddenly leave her making sure that she was ok ... But I was worried... What if she shout and tell everyone that I'm Jk ...but she just smiled at me ... She didn't even ask for a single autograph....I was amazed... But still was worried...

RM :- kook what are doing here .... Come lets go Tae also came ... We were waiting for you..

Luckily RM hyung came I left with him .....

Pihu pov...

I was standing at the airport waiting for Barsha and Arfa as they went to washroom &also talking to my other friends...but suddenly someone bumped to my back
I was about to fall... So I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain ... But I opened my eyes when I didn't feel any pain ... And saw that someone was holding me ... & I realised that he was the one who bumped into me .... He was staring into my eyes deeply.... As soon as I looked at his eyes... Only the thought of Jk came into my mind ....& I unintentionally said his name ..

Me :- Jungkook...

I said it in a very slow sound but it was enough for him to hear me ... After that I noticed a change in him ... He suddenly freed me from his hands making sure I was alright...and I noticed he slowly started getting panicked... I thought that he was getting uncomfortable as he may be thinking that I might tell everyone that he is jk ... But I wasn't going to do t that coz I have seen in videos that how people react when they get to know that a celebrity is around them ...& Now I didn't want him to face that as I know he must be tired as he is at airport which means he also came from Seoul to Here now ...so I don't want him to more tired.... So I just simply smiled at him even if... I was extremely happy to see him ... And from his expression I can guess that he was surprised of my behaviour but still is a bit worried...but someone called him so he left from there......

To be continued.......
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. .. .

What do you think will happen now?

Do Taekook feel the same Barsha and Pihu feels ?

Will Taekook be able to recognise if they will meet Barsha and Pihu again or will they even be able to meet or not ?

Let's see what happens in the next part .... And see if we are getting our answer to these questions or not....

Till then Bye..........💜