𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶'𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, r. mikage

𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘 

✎ᝰ in which..reo mikage falls head over heels over his

 best friend's older sister.

fem!reader, 2.9k words, genre not specified

MINI PLAYLIST !

 head over heels - tears for fears

let you break my heart again - laufey

pretty boy - tv girl

die for you - the weeknd

back to the old house - the smiths

reo mikage and nagi seishiro are best friends

they've always been inseparable ever since they met. Despite Nagi known as someone who always just bums around and literally always has his face always sticked on his phone.

While Reo is the top student of the class and a heir to a rich family.

Reo loved spoiling the white haired boy, and he makes sure that Nagi always have fun whenever they play soccer together. Nagi may be lazy but he's never too tired to play soccer.

One day, Reo got curious what was like inside the white haired boy's house since he never got invited in Nagi's house. It's not like Nagi didn't want to.

It's just Reo was always the one who invites him over his house.

Nagi never really complains about it.

"Hey, Nagi! Why don't we hang out at your place today?" The purple haired boy suggested as he sucked on the popsicle he bought, as Nagi hummed.

"Sure why not." Nagi responded without looking at Reo once since he was focused on the game he was playing on his phone, as Reo sighed.

"You never really took me to your house before so i'm kinda curious what's it like." Reo said with a sheepish smile, as Nagi looked at him.

"You never asked." Nagi exclaimed.

The two then went inside Reo's personal limousine as it drove off to Nagi's house.