two.

𝙣'𝙤𝙧𝙞 𝙣𝙤𝙚𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨
𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙭, 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙠📍

Sitting on the bench I watched as the young kids played, as I wrote things that made me happy in my coping journal

Sitting on the bench I watched as the young kids played, as I wrote things that made me happy in my coping journal. While in college I checked myself into a mental health facility where they diagnosed me with IED. I don't have frequent episodes unless I'm triggered and once I'm triggered it's kinda hard to control.

One thing that helped with my episodes was writing down my feelings inside of my journal. That's part of the reason why I stopped talking to the boys around my junior year. Being away from them and not being able to see them affected me a lot more than I thought it would, at first I was okay with just talking to them on the phone and texting every now and then, but once the summer came after junior semester was over. I felt the need to distance myself, which only drew me closer to anger.

And yesterday didn't trigger me as much as I thought it would have especially with the way he was talking to me. I told my parents the minute I found out I had IED, they were so supportive and offered to pay for the treatment I needed as far as medication and a therapist if needed.

I take medication whenever I feel it becoming uncontrollable, but as of right now I haven't been triggered so I haven't been taking any medicine. But, I might actually consider a therapist now that I'm back. I feel like it's more to me being triggered by certain things and it's very overwhelming holding everything in.

I looked down at my phone seeing the time. 10:32 am

It was etching closer to me having to meet up with Taurus. Out of all the boys Taurus was less aggressive, especially when it came to me. He was very understanding, hopefully he could see things from my point of view before he blew up like his friend.

The boys had no clue I was battling with this, I'm not even sure if they noticed the little spurts of anger I use to have before I went off to college, even so it wasn't as bad as it had gotten now.

I closed my eyes releasing my breath. "Hey, is this seat taken?" A voice asks causing me to look at a little girl.

"No, you can sit." I say sliding over so she could have room.

I closed my notebook and slide my pen in the side slot and placed it inside of my bag. Zipping up my bag I stood up from the bench. "Have a nice day." I tell the little girl before making my way to my car.

••••

Sitting inside of IHOP I waited on Taurus to arrive, I was actually early. My anxiety was on a high right now, I was thinking of every worst case scenario. I didn't really do well with conflict.

I closed my eyes got a split second and when I opened them I could hear movement. Opening my eyes, Taurus was seated in front of me.

He had a neutral look on his face, he didn't look mad. He didn't look sad. He didn't look angry, I was confused on