Im a Kamen Rider

we could see that there was an yellow umbrella in the middle of the street on a rainy day

-If you asked us who are the heroes of our world are... we would say it's them.-

as a ambulance drove with blaring red alarms while carring a kid no more than 8 years old

-The patient is Hojou Emu. eight years old, currently we are transporting him from the scene of the accident.- a paramedic said to the radio. -Severe injury to the abdominal area, internal bleeding a posibility!- said the same paramedic while a groupe of nurses rushed to get him and get him out of the ambulance. -Prepare for urgent blood transfer!- finally told the paramedic while they were carring the kid to a medical room.

While all of this was happening, there was a small white transparent creature with a blue scarf that looked like a triceraptor and was smaller than Emu, who was screaming in a panic -Aniki!- while trying to catch up to hospital gurney that was holding the kid.

-Prepare for emergency operation!- said Kyotaro Hinata while putting on the medical suit, -His blood preasure and heart rate are lowering!- told a worried operator looking at the heart pulse machine that was indicating that the boy's heart rate that was diminishing.

-They never give up, and keep going no matter what...-

the lights turn on in the operating room, -Are you really going to operate with all these risk!?- screamed a operator -You know what has been happening these days and you still want to do it!?- scremed again the same operator. -It'll be fine. ill save him for sure.- told Kyotaro Hinata determined to save the kid.

-Please be fine aniki!- said the creature, hoping the best for his so called "brother."

-It's our job to protect them... the heroes who save pepoles' lives.-

----------16 years later----------

-Hey! Hang in there!- now said a 24 years old Emu that was surrounded by 3 kids , 2 adults and unknowingly to the other 5 except for Emu the small white triceraptor on Emu's shoulder. -Don't die on me!- Yelled out Emu sounding really worried... just to be revealed that he was playing a video game.

-All right! Level cleared!- screamed Emu, finally passing a hard level. -Wow!- said the little kid's clapping in amazement. -I knew you could do it Aniki!- Yelled the small transparent triceraptor hanging on his sholder, but no one seemed to hear him exept Emu.

Meanwhile Ginko Yumita was going where they were, just to pull the right ear of Emu, -OW OW OW OW!- scramed Emu. -Doctor Hojou, it's time for your appointment!- scolded an angry Ginko realeasing Emu's ear right after.

-I-i'm sorry! I-iforgot- said Emu in a panic. -I'll head over now!- delcared while he started running and the little triceraptor grabbed to it's back. And then Emu triped causing him to fall to the floor, that beeing the reason why the triceraptor grabbed really hard to his back.

-Sheesh... we can't have a doctor hurting themselfs- told Ginko walking towards the fallen Emu. -I know you're still an intern, but get a grip!- she said helping Emu to get up.

-Aniki...- said the triceraptor on Emu's back, a bit ashamed at his 'brother's clumsiness

-I'm sorry...- said Emu while beeing dragged to the hospital by Ginko

as they were leaving, a panning shot was taken to the gaming device.

-I didn't know then, but i wold soon come to understand...-