Chapter 3: DABI HAS A CRUSH?!

Dabi's POV:

I walked back into the league, without realizing I was still a blushing mess. Shigaraki saw this "Why is your face red, patchwork?" He asked. My eyes slightly widened and I covered my face. "No reason!" I ran up to my room.

Toga's POV:

I watched as Dabi ran to his room and decided to follow him. I saw him close his door. I walked up to the door and slightly opened it, peaking in. I saw him pacing back and forth. "Shit shit shit! Fuck you feelings! Ahh!!" He basically ranted. "Fuck, she gave me feelings- I- what do I do? She's a civilian. I'm a fucking villain! A murderer!!!" He shouted. I frowned. I was excited for him to maybe like someone, but he seems scared. I slowly and quietly walked in, walking towards him. I hugged him tightly. He stopped and stared at me.

Dabi's POV:

Toga? Why is she hugging me? "What do you want?." I asked. "I want to help you." She spoke, "I see you're struggling with your love life and I want to help!" She said. I looked at her and sighed. "You'd help me?" I asked, desperately. I never felt so desperate before. I love her, but I don't know if it'll work. She nodded at me. "Of course Dabi! You're like a big brother to me! Now tell me, EVERYTHING about her!" She said with a mischievous smile. I took a breath. "You know that singer we watched earlier?" I asked. "Yeah?.." she questioned, suspiciously. "Well it's her.." Her jaw dropped. "WHAT?! OH MAH GOD!! YES!" I just blinked at her. "Going to help me or not?" I asked. "I am! Just, you like a famous singer??" She practically had sparkles in her eyes. "Yeah, she also kissed me." I said looking away. I could practically feel her jaw dropping to the ground. "You guys have to go on a date!" She said excitedly. "But-" She covered my mouse. "Shhh! Doesn't matter! It's less likely for her to get in trouble. Considering she's only a singer. Plus most celebrities keep private things a secret!" She smiled, reassuring me. I sighed, "Ok fine." I said smiling slightly. "Yay!! Let's goo!" She dragged me out...

~To Be Continued~