💖Trailer💖

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
___________________________________

The ultimate original power couple steps on the brightly colored beach. The two were pulled from their thoughts when Brads brother Ken shouted at them.

Ken: (waving at the couple) Hi Brad! Hi Y/n!

Brad: Hi Ken!

Y/n: Hi Ken-

Soon they where over come by the other occupants saying hi to them...and them saying hi back.

"Hi Brad!"
"Hi Y/n!"
"Hi Brad!"
"Hi Y/n!"
"Hi Brad!"
"Hi Y/n!"
"Hi Brad!"

Ken: *groans*

Brad: Hi Ken!

Other Ken: *Side eyes Ken* Hi Ken...

___________________________________

Other Ken: Ah looks like this beach was a little too much beach for you Ken.

Ken: If I wasn't severely injured I would beach you off right now Ken.

Other Ken: I'll beach off you any day Ken

Allen: If any one wants to beach him off has to beach me off first!

Other Ken: I'll beach both of you off at the same time!

Ken: *gasps* Beach both of us off-

The two quickly got into each other's faces ready to fight only to be separated by Y/n.

Y/n: Ladies, ladies no one is going to beach off any one...understood
___________________________________

Brad: So I thought I might stay over tonight

Y/n: *smiles confused* Um Why?

Brad: *Smiles* Cause we're boyfriend and girlfriend

Y/n: And we're going to do??? what?

.....

.......

Brad: I'm actually not sure

___________________________________

Y/n: So Brad, I....I've been thinking...

Brad noticed how nervous Y/n look, he closed his fashion magazine and moved his sunglasses and turned to face her.

Brad: Doll, are you ok?

Y/n: Oh I am! It's just...*sigh* Brad do you thin- It's stupid, never mind...it's nothing don't worry.

Y/n practically smacks her face into a magazine muttering about her stupid idea.

Brad frowned at Y/n's actions, he stood up from his beach chair and kneeled infront of her. He gently pushed down the magazine covering her face. Y/n still avoided eye contact with him even when her caressed her face.

Brad: Babydoll....what's wrong

Y/n: W-Well...You know we've been together for about 62 years now...

Brad: Of course I do, *smiles brightly* and I've enjoyed each one of those 22630 days with you *gets
a little nervous* Is there a problem...with us.

Y/n: NO! Of course not! *grabs his hands* I've been thinking for awhile now that....maybe if it's ok with you....

Brad: If it's ok for me for what???

Y/n: *looks away* That we could.....officially get married...

Brad: *eyes widened and face turns red* .............I-....L-like a photoshoot??

Y/n: *shakes her head*...No not a photoshoot this time, like actually get married you know.....Look I know that's a silly thing for me ask since we've been together for 62 years it's almost like what's the point *nervously laughs*...I've honestly been thinking about this since our 1992 'Wedding Fantasy' photoshoot...And also it's been more on my mind since Midge got married..

....

..........

Brad:...........Midge is married???

Y/n: *confused*......Yeah...isn't she??.....She's pregnant so I just..thought..she..was.....*eyes widened*

Brad: *eyes widened*

Y/n: Also do you know how she got pregnant?

Brad: I...huh I actually don't know

___________________________________

Brads car suddenly flips in the air causing the three passengers to scream for their lives. Thankfully it land on the side of the road. With panic Brad turns to the backseat to face passengers that weren't supposed to be there...

Brad: What are you guys doing here!

Ken: *confidently* We're coming with ya!

Y/n: Uh huh you not doing this by yourself love! (Boops Brad's nose)

Brad sighs and turned away from them and looked down in his lap.

Brad:....Did you bring your rollerblades....

Y/n: Love...(reaches into her purse and pulls out some rollerblades) what kind of question is that

Ken: Yeah (shows his rollerblades) I literally go nowhere with out them!

Y/n: Oh! Annnnnd (digs around her purse and pulls out some two kinds of skis) ha found it! I also brought my water skis and snow skis just in case!

Brad: *Smirks*.........that's my girl

Y/n: (reach's over and raps her arms around Brad's shoulders and kisses him on the cheek) Come on let's go!

___________________________________
💄💖More coming soon💖💄
Continuation on July 21, 2023

Somethings might change because well...as of now the movie isn't out yet