Queens Punishment - Chapter 19

Miss Granger of course in her know-it-all arrogance said, "How would you know that, I didn't read that anywhere at Hogwarts?" I (Harriet) responded, "Hogwarts doesn't contain every book out there. It was from the Potter library about politics, which Hogwarts has no books on thanks to Dumbledore. I also will not be giving you my books so don't bother demanding. Hogwarts will be getting an influx of books but not from my personal library. We bought books while in America on as many topics as we could find and as many copies as we could get our hands on from Mundane schools and universities to Magical books covering everything including all Apprenticeship and Master courses." Miss Granger of course complaining, "It isn't fair that you have books that I don't have access to, I want those books!"

This comment of course made the Queen and everyone else angry, as well. The Queen and her Guard walk up to Miss Granger and said, "So let me get this straight, you are demanding someone else give you books from their personal library for you to read, does that include the Royal library next because you believe you're entitled to others property if it's a book you haven't read yet? Young lady I believe you need a reality check because you aren't owed anything. Books from a public library are for everyone to read but a personal library is a collection you have no rights to, what so ever. Who told you that your entitled to her library?" After hearing Grangers comment two warders accompanied by two of the Queens Guard left to the Royal library to add wards to only grant access to those of the Queens blood family.

Miss Granger replies, "Headmaster Dumbledore of course, he told me once she took care of Voldomort that he would finish her off and we would get her properties and vaults, which included all her books and money. We earned that by being her friend and going with her on those adventures!"

I (Harriet) reply, "You mean the so called adventures that you and Ronald dragged me on, literally. I wanted to study, play Quiddich, make other friends but nope that wasn't allowed because you were my friends and I didn't need anybody else, right? That is the reason I didn't study around you because you keep taking my books when I tried doing homework but then had the audacity to yell at me for not studying. What a hypocrite, so I found an abandoned classroom to do homework with Neville and a few others until Ronald beat up one of the guys to find out where we were studying, so that ended at the end of second year. So I went to the Chamber to study at the start of third year. I found Salazar Slytherins personal chamber including his library, study, lab, bedroom with en-suite. Where did you think I kept most of my belongings. I showed Neville and Luna how to get ahold of me in case of emergency but nobody could enter without the new password. Did you happen to know Dumbledore could understand and speak a couple words in Parseltongue, he was why I changed the password in the first place? I also knew you and Ronald were using me before the end of second year! Some friends, Dumbledore paid you from my personal vaults, had Sirius illegally imprisoned to keep him from being my Guardian so he could control me, have access to my Wizengamot Seats plus my money, and had me live with the magic hating Dursleys, illegally going against my parents will. All so I would be grateful to him getting me out of that house but then sent me back every summer. He of course knew of the abuse before I told him during first year."

"Did you know that Lady Magic is the one who decides who is the Lord of Light, Gray or Dark. He self-proclaimed himself the Lord of Light! One last thing, did you notice after second year your vault started to empty little by little, that was me taking back my stolen money and items. That's why you couldn't find those books you stole from my vault. Aren't Goblins wonderful!! I'm done talking to you because your not even listening to me, are you?"

Well the Queen decided enough was enough and said, "I believe Miss Granger needs a reality check, so since she believes she is above everyone, she will be staying here with me under guard, reviewing all your Ministry's laws from the last one hundred years. Every single one to show her that she isn't any better than anyone else, to find out what was really submitted as law. Since she decided to steal from the Royal Family she will be sleeping in the maids quarters until her task is finished and checked over. Miss Granger went to argue but was quickly dragged away.

%%%%%%

A year has passed since returning to England and most of London and its surrounding areas have been cleared of walkers. I (Harriet) have reached my old childhood neighborhood, where I used to live with the Dursleys. We found an occasional walker until we reach number 4 Privet Drive. We found the car doors open along with the house front door. I look inside finding a body in the living room, one at the bottom of the stairs, one by the dinning room table and one in the kitchen with a bloody knife nearby. It looks like Uncle Vernon decided they would die together instead of being infected, killing his own family then himself. We finish the rest the area finding Ms Figg's body as well. Once completed we went back to Hogwarts.

The Queen sent me (Harriet) a notice by owl (Ha the Queen uses Owls too) that Miss Hermione Granger was killed after refusing to listen to the guards about an area that had not yet been cleared. She ran in head first trying to prove she could handle the walkers by herself, even after the guards tried stopping her for everyones safety and unfortunately was surrounded by walkers then killed. The Queen also said that survivors have been showing up in small groups to resettle the surrounding areas and have built a community of about 150 people so far.

Nevilles parents recovered by using one of the treatments located in the American Healer books we brought back with us. This caused St Mungos to seriously review the books again and the reason why the Ministry banned them in the first place.

Everyone moved back to there own homes with the exception of Padfoot and Moony.

%%%%%%%%

Ten years later!

Our government has been rebuilt, laws have been repelled, and Hogwarts is teach much more than ever before including Muggle studies. Both Muggle and Magical areas are starting to breathe a little easier as walker sightings have decreased. Many small groups started to slowly spread out all over the country to look for survivors. Each area had a newly setup safe zone, while the surrounding areas were cleared of walkers. We kept adding new individuals to our group with each new area we cleared out, many decided to help with clearing out the walkers worldwide. Area after area were cleared until nearly all of the world was cleared of walkers.

I had the goblins shrink Peverell Castle for me putting it into the Peverell vault for the future because who knows what I might come across in the future.

%%%%

Five years later!

Life has been slowly returning to a strange normal. I can't really say what the definition of normal is because I don't believe there really is such a thing as normal! Everyone in the Magical community around Hogwarts have moved forward living their lives. The Magical Community has been brought to the current era but still use Quills, parchment and other items best used along with magic.

I (Harriet) have become Headmistress at Hogwarts after McGonagall passed in her sleep a week ago, she passed at the age of 125 years old. Her portrait replaced Dumbledores portrait, thank Merlin, Faux the Phoenix still hangs out at Hogwarts, we found out he was never Dumbledores familiar.

Life has been good we regularly check in with other countries Magical communities and with the Queen herself. We never found out how the walker pandemic started but now maybe Mother Earth and Lady Magic may heal from mans'/Wixen mistreatment and maybe even begin to flourish.

Padfoot and Moony, Neville and Luna plus many others got married but I still haven't found my mate however I'll wait who knows when I may find them. I get lonely sometimes but I'm not truly alone when surrounded by loved ones. Who knows we may reach outerspace one day and maybe I may find my mate out there somewhere amongst the bight sparkling stars but until then I'll spend my time with my family.

THE END!!