Chapter 3

On the way to school, Jimin accidentally bumped into someone. He turned his head around looked at the person he bumped into, they quickly apologized and was about to walk away but Jimin stopped him when he that he was wearing the same school uniform as him.

"Yo, you go to Bangtan Highschool, right?" He asked, already knowing the answer. The boy just nodded and Jimin smiled, "Then walk with me to school". The boy replied with a simple okay, they walked next to each other after asking for each other's names. They found out they had the same classes today. After that, Jimin decided to ask if he wanted to be friends with him. The boy just started laughing, "Aren't we already friends?". Jimin laughed and continued doing whatever he was doing.

-

Jimin was walking to class with his new friend when he heard someone call out his name, he turned around and saw it was Jungkook. Oh, why did he just yell out my name like that, though. Jungkook walked up to him and suddenly began talking about some new homework and if he wanted help. Does he think I'm stupid or something? I'm probably smarter than him.

"Ehm, no thanks!" Jimin smiled and turned to face his new friend, but his friend was looking at someone else.

"Hi, hobi-hyung!" His friend suddenly greeted the random dude.

"Hyung, I have to go now, though. See you after school!" His friend kissed the dude and faced Jimin again. "Let's go now, yeah?" Jimin slowly nodded and they continued walking to class together. Wow, they're dating! That's very cute! I wonder if me and Jungkook would ever be like that- NO SHUT THE FUCK UP, JIMIN. You do not like him! He told himself. But then, he pouted. He remembered his last relationship, that didn't quite go that well. He remembers when, how and why they broke up.

Flashback

He walked inside his dorm, that was shared with his boyfriend. But suddenly before entering their room, he heard some dirty sounds from a girl. A girl? Jimin decided to go outside and wait for the girl to go outside.

After a long while, the girl walked out looking like a whole goddamn mess. Two minutes later, he got a call from his boyfriend. He slowly answered and put the phone to his ear.

Boyfriend: Jiminie, why aren't you in our dorm yet? I miss you.

Jimin: Oh really? Well I'm outside our dorm. Coming in now.

Boyfriend: Oh, okay.

It sounded like he was in a rush for something. Probably cleaning the mess he did with that girl. We haven't even had sex yet, is that why you cheated on me?

Jimin opened the door and went inside.

"Hi, Jiminie!"

Jimin ignored him and went straight to their shared closet.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?"

"I'm moving out." Jimin haven't even planned a shit, he doesn't know where to go and what to do after this.

"Wait what, what do you mean?" He used a very stern voice.

"I know what you're doing behind my back." Jimin used a low, chill voice. He didn't want to seem weak infront of his so called boyfriend, because he clearly isn't weak. He just has a fragile body, but that doesn't change anything about him or his personality.

He suddenly got pushed against the bed, he got pinned down and everything went blank.

End of Flashback

Jimin suddenly felt like crying so he excused himself and went to the bathrooms. He splashed water on his face and sat in the very corner. He wants to forget every thing that happened that night but it's very hard because it's now his trauma.

Suddenly the door opened, Jimin looked up and saw the one and only, Jungkook.

"Oh...Hi, Jimin. Why are you sitting at the corner like that? Did something happen...?" Jungkook got closer and saw that he was crying, "Jiminie, why are you crying?" He knelt down sat next to Jimin. Jiminie. It reminds me of ...him...

"Nothing, just remembered some things that I..." Jimin suddenly cried again, he didn't like talking about it.

"No need to tell me anything, Jim, okay?"

"Jim. I like that." He said, changing the subject.

"Okay, I'll be calling you that from now on! Now let's go to class." He smiled, "But wash your face first, it's stained with tears." He smiled even more.

How embarrassing!

He washed his face and then they walked to class together.

Wait, I was supposed to walk with my new friend! ... I'm sure he'll understand...

☆☆☆☆☆

Hi bugs, ik it's a lowkey short chapter but it's good, right? At least I think so💁‍♀️