𒆜 3 𒆜

A whole two weeks had passed since Final Selection

A whole two weeks had passed since Final Selection. Your strength had replenished and you couldn't wait for your sword to come in. You sent a letter to your swordsmith a week ago claiming you wanted your sword to look like your previous one, the one that Giyuu gave to you. You were casually eating rice crackers with Takeshi, when you heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," You muttered.

Standing up, you headed toward the door, which was being aggressively knocked on. You thought at any second that it would come tumbling down. Opening it, you saw a man with creme-coloured hair and a clown mask standing there.

"My name is Tsuyoshi. I have forged [name]'s sword. I am here to deliver it," The clown guy stated.

"Ah, I am [name] thank you, would you like to come inside?" I asked.

"No, this is Karube's house, right?" Tsuyoshi responded.

"Yes?"

"Ah, then no, I will definitely not. Now listen here kid, this is a nichirin sword. As it is my own special job, I forged it by my own two hands. The materials for this kind of sword only come from the mountains closest to the sun," He started.

You let him ramble on about the special way it was created and blah blah blah. You were mainly focused on how he turned down your offer when he heard it was your mentor's house. 'Maybe they have beef? Either way, stupid of him to turn down rice crackers.' Takeshi walked out of the house, wondering why you were taking so long. Once he saw Tsuyoshi, he narrowed his eyes and let him speak on. Thankfully, Takeshi had benches outside, to where you could sit down and actually take in the sword.

Unsheathing it, it turned out to be even more beautiful than you expected. The detail was intense, and it was still similar to the sword Tomioka gave you.

"What are you waiting for? Hold the handle so we can see which color you get!" Tsuyoshi chirped, clapping his hands repeatedly like a child.

You listened to him and held the handle. The color swept in like milky fire, and you realized it actually did look like it; there was a design at the length of the blade. The magnificent color was a purple/blueish with a hint of grey, in contrast to your Dream Breathing. It was perfect, you couldn't ask for anything better.

"Thank you Tsuyoshi, it's perfect." You said, eyes still sparkling and focused on the sword.

"I'm happy you like it [name], but, I must be on my way back, unfortunately, I have a long trip ahead of me," He said, bowing.

You nodded, watching him turn as small as an ant as he walked farther and farther away, until he completely disappeared. Then, you immediately turned your head toward Takeshi, who dramatically jumped at your sudden action.