You wouldn't understand.

-Dirk's POV-

I was in my last class. Robotics. Yes, my school has a robotics class.
The bell had finally rang.
"Mr. Strider?" My teacher clicked her heels over to me.
" Yes Mrs. Beth? "
Mrs Beth has been hitting on me since the beginning of the year.

" What do you want? " I said angrily.
" Come on Dirky. How 'bout you come by my house this weekend? I'll think about giving you an A+ on your test! "

" I can get an A+ on a test without your help, thank you very much. "

I picked up my bag and quickly left the classroom and headed for the buses.

-Jake's POV- (This will be short)

I was already on the bus. I always get there before Dirk. For a week now I've had a crush on Dirk, I have tried my best to hide my blushes from him.

I looked out the window and seen Dirk walking towards the bus.

- Dirk's POV -

I hop up onto the buses stairs and make my way to the back to sit with Jake. I've noticed Jake has been acting weird lately. He never looks me in the eyes. I've tried asking what was wrong but he always walks away.

I sit down next to him and see him jump a little. He let out a quiet sigh. I put a hand on his shoulder and he immediately turn towards me. " Jake. Tell me what's wrong."
" I'd love to Dirk, but..........Im afraid I can't. "
He turned back to the window.....with a blush?
I brushed it off.

I have to do something. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him into a hug. He dug his face into my side. " Whatever it is. You'll get through it, Jake. "