Is that you?

𝐀/𝐍 : 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐠?

• Eddie grabbed the shield and blocked the other vent while Dustin climbed into the real world. Once done, he grabbed onto the sheet/rope and started climbing.
• But he heard something. A faint sound of a familiar, nervous sounding, voice. Whoever it was, they were calling his name! He immediately looked back down to see a whole in the once unbroken wall. It showed his living room, but with a girl inside there. In her cheerleading outfit with blue eyeshadow, and an up hair-do. It was quite obvious to Eddie, who he was seeing.
• "Chrissy...?" He whispered, climbing down the sheet/rope slowly. All he was focused on was that opening, though Dustin was screaming for him, telling him to climb up before it's to late. But, once he starting walking to the opening, Chrissy walked out the door to his trailer right in front of him!
• In an instant, Eddie followed her out calling her name, trying to get her attention. Though it almost seemed as if she wasn't really there. She couldn't hear, nor see him. Convincing himself that she was real he ran in front of her, thinking that this had to get her attention.
                                 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
  • I woke up in pain, all of my limbs hurting as if they'd all been broken in half. Yet, they were fine. I found myself in a strange place, with vines covering everything and every building. Instantly, I noticed that it looked like a replica of Hawkins, yet more broken down and dark. I grabbed on to whatever was near me and stood up, wincing from the pain in my legs.
• As soon as I got up, I found myself in a familiar place. Eddie's trailer! Suddenly, I started getting flashbacks of my last night "alive". I knew Eddie had to be here so I started calling out for him. "Eddie? Where are you Eddie?" I tried to yell out without hurting my neck. Then, I saw an opening that led into a place that looked the same as Eddie's, but looking exactly like where I woke up, with vines everywhere. I nervously walked out of the opening and out the front door of the viney version of Eddie's home. I looked at my surroundings in the trailer park, looking for a way out.
• Suddenly a figure run out in front of me. I screamed, "AHHH", falling back a little at the same time. I looked back to find, Eddie? I ran and held him tightly, tears almost falling from seeing him again. "Chrissy, is that you. Really?" He whispered in my arms. I replied, "Yes Eddie, I'm really here." He held me even tighter once I said that. Once we broke from the hug, he explained where we were and why he was here, telling me that we had to get back to his trailer to get out of this place, "the upside down". I agreed instantly, not wanting to stay a moment later.
                          𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
• I led her back into my trailer where Dustin was still in, yelling out for me.

(𝐁𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐟, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬!!)
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟓𝟔𝟒 (𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰!!)