Author's Note

Hello wonderful people! What brought you here? Tiktok, Instagram, or did you just happen to pick this book?

    No matter how you got here, I am glad you are here!

    First thing, I own all rights to this book! Long definition short, I do NOT give any one permission to use any thing from this book.

    Secondly, this is a fictional story. The idea came to me one night when I should have been sleeping. None of this stuff has happened to anyone I know.

    Thirdly, all of the characters are based off of someone I know or knew. I did not use their real names, but their personality and who they are as a person, are based off of people I know.

    Fourthly, there will be heavily cussing and name calling in this book.

    Fifthly, Comment on anything and everything. Tell me what you like or what you hate, how your day is, or what you're favorite color is. I love reading comments, and I want to be able to see what you my reader thinks! I also want to interact with you! But DO NOT insult someone in my comments.

    Sixthly, this is my first book, so if something is wrong let me know. I want to become a better writer with time!

    Seventhly, DO NOT BE A SILENT READER! Comment a million times for all I care, vote on the chapters.

     Lastly, the cover will probably change a few times. If any of you make covers let me know! I'm finding which one I like best, and none have stuck.