Chapter 1- The Fishy Smell

It was an another morning with a boring start. Sneeze just woken up from her precious sleep. She infact wanted to sleep but her dedication to study stopped her. It was her final exams and she wanted to go to a prestige school which offers a good education. She had not very good conditions to live in, her parents could not afford her studies. Studying and doing a part time job was very exhausting but it was worth it for herself's future sake. She got ready for her part time job, did her make up, wore her pink petite shoes and she was ready to go.

It was her first time taking this job, she got fired from her previous job for being too asocial and shy. It was very hard for her to gain friends because of her very petite personality. Every girl was jealous of her because of how she is 4 feet and gaining all boy's attention.

She was very nervous of the first impression she was going to give. She got too caried away of her tragic situation and accidentaly pissed her quirky feminine pants. OH EM GEE, how was she going to make a public appearance with her pants fulled with petite pee. She had to leave the bathroom for her job interview so she had no choice but to show everyone the accident she has made. It was so embarassing but it was fine because the fragnance of her feminine pee was making people so dizzy it helped her to escape from her sticky situation.

She went to a local mall to change her pants with a new one. She had no worry because her magical fragnance was her excuse. Little did she know..her pee dried into her pants so it blocked her beautiful smell, how awful it can be! She ran away as fast as she can to an H&M store. She grabbed some trousers and panties from kids section to fit her small figure and rushed to a changing room. She tried on her new pair of clothes and burned her stinky trousers to destroy the evidence. She left the store without paying her clothes, little did she know a group of h&m staff was going to chase her small ass down until she gave up. She did not care or feared them because she had a small plan to get out of her situation..her pissiful undies. She knew her undies was going to help her out soon so she did not destroy them. Sneeze reached up to her bootyhole and picked up her fishy petite underwear. The smell was so strong it instantly made faint out the hunk h&m staff. After her mission accomplished she realized she forgot something.. HER JOB INTERVIEW! Oh no, she was going to be late if she didnt went to her workplace on time. She ran as fast as she can to the workplace, her heart was skipping beats, it was blatantly obvious she was going to be late, but little did they know...she was born to accomplish the impossible. She was so fast nobody could identify who she was. She was like a windblade. Who would know the petite girl was so talentful! She injured her knee while rushing..but it was worth it because she learned a very valuable lesson..embracing herself even at her worst moments!

After some sweating, she arrived at the interview on time. But who would have known..a familiar figure was waiting at the enterance for her..