Welcome to Beacon Pt.2

We see several ships carrying students and docking at the school. As soon as one lands, Jaune Arc emerges and goes to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses his lunch. Bleu appears behind him as Ruby and Yang, alongside Luna, Melanie, Miltia, and other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school.

Bleu: "Here, take this."

Jaune then looks towards Bleu, still hunched over. He sees Bleu holding a pill in his hand, which Jaune takes before grabbing a water bottle and swallowing the capsule, feeling much better.

Jaune: "Thank you. I needed that"

Bleu: "No problem, Vomit Boy. But remember, there are side effects to this pill."

Jaune: "Are they bad?" He says worried

Bleu: "It's nothing too severe." He starts looking at Jaune with remorse. "You might want to find the nearest restroom."

Jaune: "Hey, but I never got your name."

Bleu: "Bleu Asher. Just call me Bleu for short. And you?"

Jaune: "Well, the name Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue- ladies love it!"

Bleu: "I can tell," he says as he looks behind Jaune to see a couple of girls looking at Jaune, disgusted by what happened earlier. "You sure do have the charms."

All of a sudden, a loud sound could be heard. Bleu turns to a Schnee arguing with Ruby, and Jaune is astonished by Weiss's beauty, but he has his eyes on Bleu's tail, which he doesn't overthink.

Weiss: "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Ruby: "I'm sorry! She says apologetically and embarrassed

Weiss: "Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Ruby: "Well, I-I..."

Weiss:  "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!"

Ruby: "Hey, I said I was so sorry, princess!" She says as she's finally fed up with her.

Blake: "It's heiress." She says as she enters the conversation, while Ruby and Weiss look over as Blake approaches with the bottle. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the most significant producers of energy fuel in the world."

Weiss: "Finally! Some recognition!" She says as she smiles smugly

Bleu: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

Weiss looks at Bleu, who joined them, looking at his tail.

Weiss:  "Of course, a Faunus would say that."

Blake: "But he's right, isn't he?"

Weiss: "Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh!"

She gets up in Blake's face and takes the bottle from her, walking off in a huff as her helpers gather the luggage and follow. Before Blake could leave, she and Bleu acknowledged each- other's presence, thinking the same thing...

Blake & Bleu: "Have we met before?"

Ruby: "I promise I'll make this up to you!" She says to the storming Weiss, sighing. "I'm not the only one having a rough first day...So, what's..." She sees Blake walking off as well, then collapses to the ground on her back. "Welcome to Beacon..."

She remains this way until a shadow comes over her

Bleu: "I expected worse," I said as I held out my hand, taking it while also noticing Jaune behind him.