10

✩°。⋆✺ ☽⋆。°

✩°。⋆✺ ☽⋆。°

THEY WERE ON the bus on there way to a party. heaven was in a seat over next to ray by herself, she would've sat next to ruben but she let stevie take the spot. she was wearing baggy jeans pairing it with a magenta crop top, with Rubens black hoodie.

it was pretty silent for the first few minutes of being on the bus fuckshit spoke up "my mom and dad are fucking f*******" fuckshit said. his car was taken away making everyone take the bus to estee's party. "shit. can't wait until I can get a car, and my shit sure not getting taken away like im a little bitch." ray said looking over to fuckshit as fuckshit rolls his eyes at rays statement.

"im about to fuck all these bitches" ruben said with a smile "ruben" heaven spoke making the boy quickly look at her "your whipped, man." ray said with a laugh making ruben roll his eyes. flipping the two off while they laughed.

"honestly, ill be surprised if any of y'all n***** get pussy or dick tonight." fuckshit said making everyone laugh besides stevie. grabbing something out of his pocket "hey, put yalls hands out" he spoke making everyone put their hands out besides ray and heaven.

fuckshit started to hand out pills, heaven saw how excited ruben was to receive the pill. she frowned and turned her focus towards the window. "hey, why you giving that shit to these lil n*****s" ray asked his friend "hey, they big boys. they can do what they want" he responded finishing giving out pills by handing one to fourth grade.

"yeah, I guess you're right. let me see one" ray said putting his hand out and getting a pill. throwing his pill back at fuckshit "dumbass" ray said as he also turned his focus in front of him.

"what is this? is it dangerous?" stevie asked messing with the pill in his hand, heaven turned to look at fuckshit. sneaking a glance at ruben. "my mom took me to a psychiatrist. the n****** said I had ADD after an hour. he gave me these" fuckshit said explaining what they are.

"is it, bad for you?" stevie asked still messing with the pill. "if a fucking doctor gave it to you, can it possibly be bad for you?" fuckshit said smiling as stevie took the pill. "why would you give them away to people if the doctor gave them to you? shouldn't you like.. keep them?" heaven asked the blonde boy as everyone turned their focus on her making ray nod. "I don't really care" he responded making the teenage girl roll her eyes.

✩°。⋆✺ ☽⋆。°

as they arrived, all the boys were playing basketball, as heaven went instead so she could talk to the girls. opening the door everyone cheered for the girl, everyone loved heaven. it was like every time she walked into a room everyone suddenly lit up and became in a better mood.

"heaven!" estee yelled as she ran to hug the girl, handing her a drink. "thank you" heaven smiled accepting the drink but instantly scrunching her nose by the taste, setting the drink down in disgust.

"what's new with you, heaven?" Angela asked as everyone was interested. heaven always had something going on, I mean come on, its heaven.

"well, im dating ruben" she spoke as everyone gasped "what?" "I knew it!" "oh my god!" "that's so cute" everyone spoke as heaven blushed and smiled, she knew she loved ruben. getting this reaction knew he was the one.

"how long have you been together?" asked one of the girls "like a week, I like him a lot tho" she spoke as everyone cheered being happy  for the girl. 

as everyone continued to talk about certain topics, boys, girls, drinks, drugs and more. eventually everyone came inside making everyone talk even more.

heaven decided to go outside, as it was getting hot instead and she started to get a headache.

✩°。⋆✺ ☽⋆。°

eventually everyone came out and sunburn came out a little later, fuckshit explaining what's going on "yo! sunburn" fuckshit spoke cheering for the boy ray joined him "you gotta tell us what the fuck happened in there!" fuckshit said as everyone besides ruben went up to stevie.

fuckshit dabbed the young boy up "what the fuck happened in there" fourth grade asked "yeah, spill it" ray said everyone wondering what happened. "I put two fingers in her vagina" stevie said with a smile making everyone laugh at his response "and its so much lower then I thought" stevie said again making everyone cheer and laugh at him.

heaven stood off to the side a little, everyone was cheering for stevie.

besides for ruben

so she left with him

who was standing alone,

authors note:

hello

sorry for not updating for a while

I was sick + got headaches everyday

im back to my normal schedule

also deleted ashtrays book, not ready to write anything new

thanks for 2k reads on clueless. xoxo

878 words