Chapter Four

Enjoy.

Katelyn POV

I was confused as ever. I wanted to know what Brad meant by 'like the last one did'. I don't even know why I wasted my time asking Kendall. I knew he wasn't going to tell me, but I would find out eventually. I know I will. For now, I just left it alone.

"Katelyn I'm leaving." I looked at him. "Where are you going?" He sighed, "Out Katelyn out. Don't worry about it." With that, he left. What a douche. I had to get through one year, even though that was already too long. What to do, what to do? Oh I could call Allison. I picked up my phone and clicked on her name. "Hello," she said. I smiled, "Hey Allison, what are you doing?" She sighed.

"You're bored aren't you?" She knows me so well, "Yeah, Kendall left to go somewhere he wouldn't tell me." She chuckled, "He's kind of a douche isn't he?" I sighed, "Yeah, but I'll deal. Are you coming over, maybe we could go out." She sighed, "Yeah, we can. I'll be over in a minute." She hung up and I waited a few minutes for her.

I heard a knock on the door, and as expected, it was her. "Let's go."

******

So we ended up at the mall, then to the club when it got darker. We stayed at the club a long time. I don't even know that they knew we were 19, as long as we didn't drink I guess. I looked at my phone and it was 2:00 am. Oh shit. I grabbed Allison from this guy she was flirting with. As I pulled her she yelled, "I'll call you!"

We got outside and she gave me a confused look, "What the hell was that for?" I sighed, "It's 2:00 am. We should go." She rolled her eyes and nodded. We got into my car and I dropped her off at home. "I'll see you later." She waved bye to me. I soon arrived at the penthouse. I got out of the car then hopped on the elevator.

When I heard a 'ding' I waited for the door to open. When I stepped off I saw Kendall leaned forward with his arms resting on his thighs, facing me with his silk white button down not tucked in and his black slacks, with his shoes off. He must have been about ready to go to bed. "Where have you been Katelyn?" Here we go.

"None of your business, you wouldn't tell me where you were going, so I'm not going to tell you." He stood up and slowly walked toward me. "Where. Did. You. Go." I looked at him, "None. Of. Your. Business." He grabbed both of my arms. "Katelyn, it's 2 in the fucking morning. Where have you been?" He smelled me. "You have perfume on." He looked up and down at my outfit.

"Were you at the club?" I sighed, "Why do you care to know?" He shook his head, "Because I do!" He is so irritating! "There must be a reason because you stayed up this whole time waiting for me. You care obviously." He scoffed, "Care about you, bull crap. You don't give a damn about me, so why would I give a damn about you?"

"I'm not discussing this anymore, I'm going to bed." I snatched my arms away from his grip. I knew he was watching me as I went up the stairs. I got into my pj's and got into the bed.

I didn't know if Kendall got into the bed or not because I fell asleep right away.

******

I was woken up by moving around the bed. I looked up and saw Kendall putting his button down shirt on. I swear he wore silk button downs and slacks everyday. I guess when you're rich, why not? "Where are you going?" He sighed, "Golfing with Logan." Oh, so he told me where he was going today. Maybe what I said last night sunk into his brain. "Who's Logan?"

He put his shoes on, "He's my friend Katelyn. Go back to sleep." I got up. "No I have work today." He looked at what I was wearing. I slept in an over sized shirt. It was getting annoying, so I finally said, "See something you like Kendall?" He looked up at me and smirked, but didn't say anything. He came over to me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm going. Don't stay out until 2 in the morning again or else." I looked at him, "Or else what?" He smirked, "I'll rip that shirt right off of you and show you what I can do."

No he didn't just say that. I kind of liked it when he was whispering in my ear. Oh shut up me! Shut up! He left and I got dressed. I was about to head to my job, but there was a buzz. I sighed and turned on the camera Kendall's penthouse had for the outside. It was Brad. I buzzed him in and he came up the elevator. The elevator opened and he came in.

"Hey Katelyn how are you?" I smiled, "Good, yourself?" He nodded, "Good, you have a few minutes?" I nodded, "Yeah." We sat down. We started talking and I had to ask about what he meant when he said 'just like the last one'. "Brad, there's something I wanted to ask you." He chuckled, "Ask away."

"Why did Kendall kick you out at breakfast when you said 'just like the last one'?" He sighed, "Ok, I'll tell you." I listened closely, "Before, Kendall...Kendall dated a this girl named Sarah. He really liked Sarah, so much that he was in love." I signaled him to continue, "But one day, Sarah just dumped him for someone else." I stopped him, "She dumped him for you?" He shook his head.

"When I said you would find me fonder than Kendall like the last one I meant like, funnier, more lively." I nodded. "Anyway, she dumped him for another lad. That sent him over the edge. Ever since, Kendall hasn't been the same. Meaner demeanor and just plain douche." I nodded. Kendall is a douche. "Thanks Brad, I knew he wasn't going to tell me, so I asked you, but I gotta go."

He nodded, "Ok, we'll walk out together." We did and waved to each other goodbye. I made my to work on time. Then I started my day.

******

I went home after work and saw Kendall watching TV. "Hey," I said. He looked at me and didn't say anything. Dick. I wanted to tell him that Brad told me about this Sarah. I sat next to him. "Kendall?" He gave me a look and said, "Hm?" I sighed, "Brad told me about uh Sarah?"

That's when everything shut down. He turned the TV off and looked at me. "What the hell do you know about Sarah?!" I put my hand up in defense, "I know that you really loved her and she dumped you for someone else, but Brad didn't say who." He chuckled. "Of course he didn't tell you. You know why Katelyn?"

He stood up. "Why?"

He turned to look at me, "Because she left me for my bastard cousin Brad." Oh.

Oooh, what did you think of that chapter? Sorry its been quite a while since I've updated. Nothing more to say. Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL